Needlz Equipment?!

ill o.g.
Hey whats up everybody...Any of u guys know of The PRoducer named Needlz? well he produces for G- Unit sumtimes he's done trakks for lupe, Rich Boy, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Talib Kweli and many more....Well I seen a video on his page A loooooooooooooonng time ago but I hit up his page agin today to see if he had sum new vids on his page and I was watchin his Video named "Diggin In The Crates" and at the end of the video he shows his equipment I know he uses alot of Analog synths... I was wondering if u guys would peep out that video and see if u can identify the synths he uses wen he shows his equipment...??? If u can let us/me know what hes usin cause I wanna start using analog synths **AND NO IM NOT 1 OF THE 1'Z TO SAY IM GONNA SOUND LIKE HIM FOR BUYING ANALOG SYNTHS** I jus like how they sound i think they sound better then most keyboards and most of the new synths that are out now.....BTW If any of u guys can help it would be great, thanx!....

HERES THE SITE....needlz.net

Symphonic

Custom User Title
ill o.g.
I remembered a video were he tells wich equipment he uses. It's somewhere on youtube, i'll see if i can find it for you.

Symphonic

Custom User Title
ill o.g.
sorry couldn't find it anyway should out there somewhere

I remember he had some rack synth were he used alot of his sounds from, correct me if i'm wrong but i'm quite sure he used a rack module in his video

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
if you want a good analog synth go and get a moog voyager or alesis andromeda, regardless of what needlz uses (although i'm willing to bet he has at least one of those)

ill o.g.
im gonna check sum of those out ASH thanx everybody that replied..I need more thoe peeps thanx Ill FAm!...but yea im gonna check em out but I know u guys have heard sum of his trakks and I want sum sounds like his like the strings and saws he uses and sum of the sine leads...But more to Im tryna use his MOTO "I TRY VERY HARD NOT TO SOUND LIKE OTHER CATS (PRODUCERS)"

ill o.g.
may wanna hit up his website and ask him, I know he said on there he put that Novation K-Station to work on a bunch of tracks. he's been getting into soft synths a lot lately too.

Yea im gonna use sum soft synths with the 4000....But I read on mpc-forums.com that u could use it with nuendo 2....