neeed heellp

JustRipe

Analog Architect
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 75
trying to get a turntable just for sampling off of vinyl, i dont know anything about turntables or anything, i was wondering if anyone on ILL could help me in choosing a cheap easy turntable that can work with my laptop to sample off.... get back to me if u can help me in anyway please, thanks fam

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Radio Shack sells ION's, do some research on them... but they are great (quality) and cheap (pricewise). Perfect for sampling...DO NOT TRY TO SCRATCH on them... they are worthless for that.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
^cosign...

I have an ion.... and it does exactly what it needs to do....

You can use either USB or RCA on them... I prefer the USB, because RCA outs are pretty shitty.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
That will do the job but I would still go with the ION, it's better quality...and you dont need Audacity to convert. You can do that using your FL.

JustRipe

Analog Architect
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 75
oh dam thats sick, is it easy to set up with fl? and do they usually have the IONs in store or would i probably need to order that online?
or what about the one mike black suggested? Numark TTUSB
they have that at the guitar center by my house

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Yeah that NuMark is probably a step up from the ION... just let me know and i'll put together a tut on doing it in FL. The RS's here have the ION's on the shelves.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Radio Shack sells ION's, do some research on them... but they are great (quality) and cheap (pricewise). Perfect for sampling...DO NOT TRY TO SCRATCH on them... they are worthless for that.

Would you say the ion is better than the pt01? I have a technic 1200s but i need something I can us when the kids are around..

This way if they mess it up owell