Neo nazi next door

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
Check this out. Friday while I'm at work, the wifey calls and says crazy stuff is happening at my house. We are getting or back sliding window replaced and two guys had been working on it for two and a half days. Well, midday Friday one of the workers, both of which are hispanic, brings a note to my wife. He said that he found it on his car on Wednesday, but didn't know what to do about it. It read "Fuck you Mexican Animals" followed by two lines wriiten in German, and a swastika on the bottom. My wife was appalled, embarrassed, and a little frightened. She called a cop who took statements from the workers. Then they went to the across the street neighbors to see if they saw anything. Sure enough they saw the 30 year old low life live in son from next door put a paper under the workers windshield wipers. And theri son says that low life has a swastika tattoo his arm. When the police went o question him, his mother claimed he wasn't home. Now I know I live next door to a neo-nazi who is willing to come to my house to spread his hate.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Damn man sounds like you need to speak German a lil with this cat...."Ruger" he might understand that....but I hear that down in your neck of the woods there is a lot of tension right now with the overflow of illegals down there man.....this is a breeding ground for the haters....just stay outta his way he will eventually Fu*K himself up...

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
People need to chill with that hate, fuck em, hopefully u can find some way to get his ass out of there

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Serious Tim....People waste too much energy on hatin other innocent people for being the way that they were made. That shit needs to stop immediatly!.....We definitly live in one twisted confused world. I certainly dont think we as human beings were ever meant to hate one another tho...thats just wicked and evil.

STEEZO

benny beatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
DueceMade Ent. said:
Serious Tim....People waste too much energy on hatin other innocent people for being the way that they were made.

when u say that tho... arent these racist fucks just "made" that way?

DueceMade Ent. said:
We definitly live in one twisted confused world.

yup... lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Fuckin prick. Those fuckers are pussies anyway. If you step to him man to man I guarantee he'll bitch up. Just make sure you keep one eye open dog.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
come to the netherlands these days,, rascists are prospering once again..

ill o.g.
maybe its just me, but i dont understand why you are stressin over some dude who lives with his mom?!? either he is a little kid and you shouldnt stress over what a still developing person does (comeon, dont tell me you never did no dumb wack shit when you were a kid or were easily influenced), or he is pretty old (maybe in his mid 20 or 30s) still livin with his mom, meaning you should laugh at his sorry little wishing-he-could-suck-hitlers-dick ass. ;) just stand above his little petite ass is my advice.

and for that guy that said come the the netherlands, everyones racist now....
comeon man, REALITY check, dutch people are racist NOW?!?!? uuuuh, 'apartheid' is a DUTCH word (you know, that shit in south africa), those are dutch farmers that have been making lives HELL for non-white people there for extensive epriods of time. Remember all them african slaves that went to the 'new world' around 4 or 5 hundred or so years ago? those africans were not brought to america on fucking polish boats, alot of dutch boats actually.
and lets not get started on how we have been dealing with our colonies or ex colonies even just the last few years (surinam, antilles).and one more thing, i am half american, half dutch, i have dual citizenship. i have lived in both countrys, and let me tell you, you have no concept AT ALL of how sensitive this racial shit is in the states, there is nothing like it here in europe. im not trying to offend you ar make you feel dumb or whatver, but just trust me, interactions between ethnic groups there compared to here in holland are not even comparable. i can say the 'n' word here to all my black friends and joke around with them about it, 90% of the time in the states if i said that to a black kid that was even a very close friend they would get seriously pissed off. that is just one very small example, but trust me, you dont have a clue ;) (and let me tell you that you will catch sooo much more flack and shit from people for listening to hiphop or rap as a white person in the states and wearing your big baggy karl kani jeans or fubu shirt/shoes whatever than you have ever experienced in holland.) the senstivity in holland has been slightly raised, but that is because a popular outspoken public figure has been brutally murdered by an/some extremist muslim(s). (and be honest, sensitivity on this issue has been raised globally as of late). There are plenty of racists in holland and there always have been. (kom op, je weet toch heus wel dat van die ordinaire hollanders 9 van de 10 keer iets tegen 'die bruine' of 'kamelen neukers' hebbem (niet mijn woorden, maar de woorden van die ordis)).

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
dysphunktional.......maybe you should quit using "the n word"

and fuck that neo nazi ... it must be a little shakey bein in texas.. ive driven through it a couple times and stayed in austin a couple weeks... i wouldnt be surprised if the cops were on the nazis side.... if you didnt live in texas i would say beat that fools ass... but where your at that might start a whole shitload of problems ...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
blast him with his own luger and shout "blöde schweine hund" !!! followed by " Das zehlt auch fur dich, du kleine feigeling, ausländer raus " or the swastika getz it.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
benny beatz said:
when u say that tho... arent these racist fucks just "made" that way?
Well, nobodie born a racist if u ask me....Its all about your upbringing and how your taught as a child. Its a learned trait. I really dont think your jus born one day to be a racist...that jus doesnt fit....

My original statement was really jus tryin to focus on how many people use up too much time tryin to hate someone else for fucking nonsense reasons.

ill o.g.
gram green said:
dysphunktional.......maybe you should quit using "the n word"

wtf are you on dude? it was just an example... i dont use that word, and even if i did, so fucking what? its just a dumb word... i know how you think about it in the states but that is an issue there, not where i live. holland and america both are FREE countrys with FREEDOM OF SPEECH. if you dont agree with me that racial sensitivity in the us is wack and very strong and intense (understandably of course, since segregation and WACK shit like that wasnt actually that long ago in the us) and that it is silly that people make up words for other people, then those people use it and start saying the other people cant use that word because its their word now, if you see nothing wrong with that maybe you have racial issues. it is very sad (*edit: please dont get me wrong. im saying it is sad in general, the whole history). i certainly dont, i dont see 'race' (which imo opinion barely exists among humans) or color, i see people. one of the only things i dont miss about living in the states is having to check everybodys goddamn 'race' and color just to know what i will be 'allowed' to say to them or how i will be 'allowed' to act. that shit is WACK for real.

ill o.g.
formant,

hahaha lol! i see what you mean. hmmmm

in america, EVERYBODY has a racial issue in a manner of speaking. it is just a way of life there, something embedded, and due to the history of the country. its actually what i was talking about a bit, and something i am saddened by. i didnt really mean that HE specifically had some racial issues. (but honestly, if you dont see anything wrong with my story (f.e. people making up a word for other people), then dont you have racial issues in some way? which is what i was actually saying :p)

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Dysphuncktional said:
and for that guy that said come the the netherlands, everyones racist now....
comeon man, REALITY check, dutch people are racist NOW?!?!? uuuuh, 'apartheid' is a DUTCH word (you know, that shit in south africa), those are dutch farmers that have been making lives HELL for non-white people there for extensive epriods of time. Remember all them african slaves that went to the 'new world' around 4 or 5 hundred or so years ago? those africans were not brought to america on fucking polish boats, alot of dutch boats actually.
and lets not get started on how we have been dealing with our colonies or ex colonies even just the last few years (surinam, antilles).and one more thing, i am half american, half dutch, i have dual citizenship. i have lived in both countrys, and let me tell you, you have no concept AT ALL of how sensitive this racial shit is in the states, there is nothing like it here in europe. im not trying to offend you ar make you feel dumb or whatver, but just trust me, interactions between ethnic groups there compared to here in holland are not even comparable. i can say the 'n' word here to all my black friends and joke around with them about it, 90% of the time in the states if i said that to a black kid that was even a very close friend they would get seriously pissed off. that is just one very small example, but trust me, you dont have a clue ;) (and let me tell you that you will catch sooo much more flack and shit from people for listening to hiphop or rap as a white person in the states and wearing your big baggy karl kani jeans or fubu shirt/shoes whatever than you have ever experienced in holland.) the senstivity in holland has been slightly raised, but that is because a popular outspoken public figure has been brutally murdered by an/some extremist muslim(s). (and be honest, sensitivity on this issue has been raised globally as of late). There are plenty of racists in holland and there always have been. (kom op, je weet toch heus wel dat van die ordinaire hollanders 9 van de 10 keer iets tegen 'die bruine' of 'kamelen neukers' hebbem (niet mijn woorden, maar de woorden van die ordis)).

my words were: ''come to the netherlands these days,, rascists are prospering once again..''
i didnt say they became racists all of a sudden and every dutchman is a racist. All i was aiming at was the fact that one little incident and al lot of people are acting quite dumb as if they never had any sense at all. So stupidity is prospering once again in the lowlands.
And haha i know history very well so I know of the origin of apartheid and i also know that the dutch were involved in slavery transports.
And i dont see why you are arguing with me cos i think our opinions are similar on this issue. And dont underestimate me, i got dual cittizenship too hahaha.
Btw i dont care for hiphopdresscode, i just wear what i like and try not to act all that hiphop i just concentrate more on the music itself then the clothing.
My condoleances for the fact that you are white ;)

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
word @ formant and stress. but i do get tired of guys, i love the women in all colours, sizes and stances hehe.
i think the N word refers to the Netherlands or the Netherlands as in being Neutral or Naief or Nance from the dutch gameshow called Lingo hehehe.

ill o.g.
ik vind lingo ook maar een suffe saaie bedoening.

word rigor, ok, dope, i got ya pegged wrong then, my bad ;) yeah, we have pretty similar ideas on this. im the same way, i dont try to act a certain way or wear some type of shit to let everybody know im a p.i.m.p and a gangstah and a g-dog and. etc. you get my point loooool hahaha, i was just saying though, not as in that I wear that shit or that you do, or that people wear that shit because its hiphop dress code, i was saying it to make a point abount the cultural difference (euro/american). i know what you are saying though, i tend to wear whatever the hell i have laying around thats clean lol.

you have dual american/dutch citizenship too, or dutch and ...?
im interested, i think its cool and i feel priviliged in some way having two nationalitys, as i imagine you do as well.

and yeah, i do understand more what you meant by that with with you said racism is prospering now. Alot of stupid shit goin on here now and stupd shit bein said, i know what you mean.

PEACE

members online