New Beat Contest Mpc Emu Akai Ensonique Motif

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
WASSUP EVERONE.....
JUST WANNA INVITE WHOEVER IS DOWN TO A REAL SAMPLING HIP HOP CONTEST..
ONLY HARDWARE MACHINES CAN PARTICIPATE, WITH THE PERMISION OF THE MODERATORS, FADE MAN WASSUP? ILL BE REPPIN WITH AN SP1200 AND AN AKAI S900......ANY IDEAS ON HOW OR WHAT THE GUIDLINES SHOULD BE?
CERTAIN SAMPLES, SONGS, DRUMS, RECORDS, IT WOULD BE FUN TO DO IT WITH A CERTAIN NUMBER OF SAMPLES AND SAMPLING TIME......PLUS THIS IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR US ALL OLD OR NEW TO THE GAME........LET ME KNOW!!!!!
PEACE

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Sounds good but I just can't set this up right now since we already have Beat This and I'm trying to get more people to enter Battle That. Plus there's the CD coming up, and how many people on here actually have that gear and are willing to enter the contest?

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
Right here, VoorheezMP. I'm down but I understand you too. I want to jump in tha beat this battles, but I have a problem. Called "SLOW ASS COMPUTER"..............lol my dsl line set up yet. Slow Verizon......

FlipDaSoulfisha

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I Like This Idea!

Yo, Son!....I like That Idea!!!!! All hardware (external sampler/sequencers) Contest would be tight.....You know what would be tighter..... A "Iron Man Competition" (For the REAL Producer)...... One Track From an External Sampler/Sequencer & One Track From a Computer Generated Sampler/Sequencer (i.e. Acid, Fruityloops, Reason,...ect)!! The One that has both of thier tracks Bangin' Wins!!!!!

Flip Da SoulFisher

luxx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hey a computer is a piece of hardware and its a sampler!dont discriminate on computer users!:)
for real though, what u should do is someone make up a sample pack drums, and a couple hot samples from wherever. post it let everybody download it, then see who makes the hottest beat from the same exact sounds.Fade wouldn't really have to do anything. everybody post a beat by a certain time and people can just post who they were feelin.

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
im not hatin on you pc kreators, i just wanna hear the compition from all the machines, they have a different sound......
mabye we can do some breakin crew type ish
like machines versus pc's
that would def. be IIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
i wanna know where were all at on the machines...
the sound sample pack is ill too, @kayplayer used to do their @kayproducer contest like that, they would post like 3-5 drum breaks and 2-3 different songs and an A cappella you had to use.....shiet was raw but we dont wanna bite now do we?

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
It shouldn't matter. Tha guideline should be just that "NO PC's". And for muzik type Hip Hop and R&B those are tha two themes. We can do this on our own. Post up on soundclick. Fats "YOU" start tha thread, set tyme and date. And invite tha good people from illmuzik listen and judge. Tha kat wit tha most votes winz. I don't give a f@*k about a prize, I want tha title. Lets get it good people. Yall maf@*kaz ain't really about it.........lol tha almight "MP"

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
WWWWWOOOOORRRRDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! cousin, lol....
fine once we get at least ten qualified contestants we will go from there, no sound disks... be advised!!!!!!! only records...
if youdont have it, and cant find it... you probly not diggin enough to fit in anyway!
no dis, but no show= no dough, ya feelz?
so git ya baallz reddy, cuz we gon' show these catz how ta make illmuzik!!!! word up dun!!! everybody wit a classic sampler is in this!!!!! so start postin that you in it!!!!!
peace

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

I own a Yamaha A5000 sampler.

What will people have to use for a sequencer? This is part of the magic of the older equipment: they had integrated sequencers. My A5000 doesn't have one, so I'll have to sequence from Cubase.

Nick

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
that hurts but we dont have that many peeps in it yet, so phukit you in this VM!
remember records only!
yo voorheezMP, what up wit nas? he in this?

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
Yo! I'm holla at him his been I dalab cookin' up some new heat. Ain't had tha tyme to post up. But I'm pretty sure he's down. "LET'S ROCK OUT!!!" ........Some body{{{SPARK!!}}}sumin'......lol

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
FLICK, FLICK...........SPHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA.........WWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA.....
COUGH, AHEM......AHEM......COUGH......WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA.... MMMMMMMMMM
NOW DAT SHEAT DONT TASTE NUTTIN LIKE CHICKEN, THATS THC FLAVORED BLUNT VAPOR..........WWWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
CALI, BABY!

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo fatsdowrong you know i`m wit it. its whatever dog. just let me know & how you want to do this son.

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
aiighttttt!!!!!! im back and fresh out da county jail dun...... mad thinkin, im bout ta rip some johns fa real cousins! get ready!!!!! lets get this all samplin machines contest on the roll!!!!!!! im callin out all you producers that think ya got heat with your battle boxes and all the machinery you can muster up!
lets get a roll call up int this beeaaaaatttttcchhhhhh!!!!!
peace

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Hey look I'm down with this idea, my SP should be out of the shop within a week power supply is fried, so Imma be USING the SP1200 when you wanna battle....and also I got a mophatt too, all emu setup...but yeah if you owned one of these pieces of gear like the s950...or SP1200 you would see...But of course I see you with the Skull snaps avatar....you know the deal but if you hook the SP or any of these pieces of gear up to the computer Then you're not really sequencing with the machine...you're using your software to triggger what do you think about just limiting it to tracks made with the machine only no midi chaining?

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
YO D IVE BEEN WAITIN TA HEAR THAT FOR THA LONGEST, DAMN COUSIN IM PROBLY GONNA BLACKOUT FO A WEEK TO GET THE SKILLZ UP, I FEEL YOU ON THAT WE CAN DO ONE MACHINE OR A SHOWCASE OR WHATEVER, IM OPEN TO ANY SUGGS. YOU GOT, BY THE WAY, ANY NEW JOINTS LATELY?..... NO MIDI IS FINE, WE GOT TEN SECONDS OF FUNK, I IM KNOWIN THE SP'S WILL SHINE BOUYYYYYY!!!!!! THESE PRODUCERS HAVE NO IDEA OF THIS OLD SKOOL FUNK, READ ME?

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
WASSUP D YOU READY? I GOT TWO HOT ONES SINCE IVE BEEN OUT.......
CAN WE GET A SHOW OF HANDS ON WHOS GONNA COMPETE, I WANN GET THIS GOIN BEFORE XMAS!!!! MAYBE POST LIKE THE DAY BEFORE XMAS EVE TO SHOWCASE THE BEATS, DAMN I CANT BELIEVE OUT OF 1100 PEOPLE WE ONLY HAVE LIKE 10-12 MACHINE USERS DOWN TO PARTICIPATE, WHAT THE HELL MAIN? WE GOT ICE IN THE SHORTS, EVERYONE UP HERE BE ACTIN LIKE THEY GOT HEAT SO FFKKKNNNNN BRING THAT SHITZ YO!!!!!!!! WASSUP VOORHEEZMP, NAS2000XL, WE GOT SHTUFFS YET?////??

members online