New beat making videos

O

OUTTHERENJ

Tha1AndOnlyDJT said:
I want to battle "OutThere". I think i could shut him down. The first video might not have shown much but it was still cool to see. i love watching other people make their beats and how they do it. If i had the choice i would like the watch just blaze make a beat or premo. but i dont want them stoping and telling me what they are doing while they do it. that lame. you should be able to tell how they are making the beat just buy watching and listening. not them telling you. thats my rant and im sticking to it.

I'd be more than happy to do that, so let me know.

And for those who haven't seen this. it's from my latest project

http://www.katklaw.com/b2d/b2dv4dvd.rmvb its the dvd portion of a double cd

check it out. thanks yall

btw, the posted in the begining of the thread is not an instructional or process related vid. it's more like a commercial. i got plans to do one more specifically about making beats on a motif sometime soon

peace,
OUTTHERE

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
OUTTHERENJ said:
I'd be more than happy to do that, so let me know.

And for those who haven't seen this. it's from my latest project

http://www.katklaw.com/b2d/b2dv4dvd.rmvb its the dvd portion of a double cd

check it out. thanks yall

btw, the posted in the begining of the thread is not an instructional or process related vid. it's more like a commercial. i got plans to do one more specifically about making beats on a motif sometime soon

peace,
OUTTHERE
www.katklaw.com

AHAHAHA thats great be careful what you with for tha1andonlyDJ, it just may come true,

Welcome to illmuzik outthere

clas....

O

OUTTHERENJ

classic said:
AHAHAHA thats great be careful what you with for tha1andonlyDJ, it just may come true,

Welcome to illmuzik outthere

clas....

thanks fam

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
OUTTHERENJ said:
... yezzir :) ...

Whats good duke this is Trinidad i think u was showcase in the battle i was in June. Im in the october one comming up, i also saw u at the Nurorican Finals, that was a mess right well welcome to ILLMUZIK the best forum on the net, my dude be easy 1......

priorityone

ill o.g.
I hope you ready Trinidad. I got some heaters in the competition. Oh and Outthere is battle ready and battle tested. The flyers should be ready at the end of the week. Just hit me up on the myspace.

Some of the battle footage on the DVD is MTP and I'm the guy cuttin over that Outthere track. ha

Peace, DJ Priority

O

OUTTHERENJ

priorityone said:
I hope you ready Trinidad. I got some heaters in the competition. Oh and Outthere is battle ready and battle tested. The flyers should be ready at the end of the week. Just hit me up on the myspace.

Some of the battle footage on the DVD is MTP and I'm the guy cuttin over that Outthere track. ha

Peace, DJ Priority

:) DJ Priority endorsment