New Beat Video Making a track for Kool G Rap project

gballin123

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1

New Beat video up. Making a track for the Kool G Rap project I'm trying to land on and just bored too.

Quality isn't great cause my digital camcorder broke so I used my laptop but you get the idea.

Thanks for checking. Peace!

Edit: Should have posted in Video forum. My Bad mods!

gballin123

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ppreciate it bro! Checked out the tape to. Shit is nice. My personal favorites were Weedhead and Make It hot. Weedhead is in my rotation now for certain events hahaha

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
G rap is bout to kill shit. good ish yo.

If he has those Grand mal seizures under control maybe. Dude has always been a crazy emcee but that medical issue always side lines him when it's mentioned he's making a come back. Them joints are crippling...they effect the entire brain.

gballin123

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
PPreciate it yall!

Yeah man Kool G Rap is that dude. Hoping this deal works out for him and I can land some tracks on there. They have recorded a few but it all comes down to if it makes the album

I'm doing work too with Kool's dude 40 Cal. Had a song with 50, Nas, Jada and some others that was huge like 2 years ago that never got released for some reason. Trying to convince them to let me remix it so I can those credits! haha

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
PPreciate it yall!

Yeah man Kool G Rap is that dude. Hoping this deal works out for him and I can land some tracks on there. They have recorded a few but it all comes down to if it makes the album

I'm doing work too with Kool's dude 40 Cal. Had a song with 50, Nas, Jada and some others that was huge like 2 years ago that never got released for some reason. Trying to convince them to let me remix it so I can those credits! haha

definitely doin ya thing G. Anytime you wanna work, u know where to find me. beats are hard son.

gballin123

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You already know Stress we need to hook it up for IllMuzik!

You never emailed me fam! haha I'll shoot you a joint when you do and when can collab