New Beat Video

• beat this! voting starts in...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Bro, no hate or anything like that but the brutal truth is, you're gonna have to do more than that to raise eyebrows here. You're definitely in the right spot to up your game so don't take this wrong but illmuzik has a lot of vets with HIGH expectations. Now if this is your first beat video then good job. The drum pattern was good and the vocal samples/chops were good as well. I'd even say it was pretty dope for the first 10 -15 secs. That would just about cover a hook in a beat.

Suggestion - On the next video, go more into depth, explain what you're doing and put a complete song together. That will get you some good reviews and raise eyebrows.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I agree with Dac, the drums needs layered and the sample gets real repetitive. I would also say if you are hoping for an emcee to get on it you need to have the vocals chill back a little just because there is no room left for anything else. But man if you want to up your game in a hurry you are in the right spot.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I definitely co-sign everything said above....Maschine is beautiful...and combine that with Kontakt 4... It's almost unstoppable.

Keep working on it....

I actually want to make a video, but my audio comes out of my headphones...that and I don't have a video camera.......

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
i agree with dacalion drumz not bad! but for me that chopping is not my cup of tea!
sorry any one can put there release up and hit pads i did this kinda of beat way back when i was like 10yrs of age! and im 32!
its just way too repetitive for me! make them chops smaller and create something raw!
but hey i dont make beat vids just music so who am i to judge lol
keep at it