New Eminem link. wow, this is actually pretty good. i'm impressed.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
don't get me wrong, i hate this track as much as everyone else, but i dont think this album will be any different than the rest of his and d-12's....hes actually pretty smart, make the first single more of a pop-ish track and then put the real material in the rest of the album....Every one of his records followed this same method and it's worked in the past. If it ain't broke dont fix it.

Just look back...

The Slim Shady LP - My Name Is
The Marshall Mathers LP - The Real Slim Shady
Devil's Night - Purple Pills
The Eminem Show - Without Me
D-12 World - My Band

this doesnt seem any different.....they were all garbage songs :S

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo i think he took my band, without me, lose yourself, real slim shady, aint nuttin but music, stuck it in a blender then took a HUGE shit in there and came up with this

but this is what he does to get the kids to buy his cd hes good at the first terrible single that we will hear all the time for the next 3 months nonstop

such a huge piece of shit

well it looks like swivel beat me to my point
he is correct

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
djswivel said:
don't get me wrong, i hate this track as much as everyone else, but i dont think this album will be any different than the rest of his and d-12's....hes actually pretty smart, make the first single more of a pop-ish track and then put the real material in the rest of the album....Every one of his records followed this same method and it's worked in the past. If it ain't broke dont fix it.

Just look back...

The Slim Shady LP - My Name Is
The Marshall Mathers LP - The Real Slim Shady
Devil's Night - Purple Pills
The Eminem Show - Without Me
D-12 World - My Band

this doesnt seem any different.....they were all garbage songs :S

NAH ALL oF THoSE SoNGS iF THEY DiDNT SERVE SoME SoRT oF PURPoSE THEY MADE SoME SoRT of SENSE.

"MY NAME iS" WAS A DUMB TRACK BUT THAT SHiT WAS HoT, HE HAD So MUCH PERsoNALiTY oN THAT TRACK AND iT SERVED AS A PRoPER iNTRoDUCTiON To AN UPCoMNG ARTiST.
"THE REAL SLiM SHADY" WASNT WACK.
"PURPLE PiLLS" WAS JUST CLASSiC EM MULTiPLiED BY 6, iT WAS HELLA oRiGiNAL AND ENTERTAiNiNG.
"WiTHoUT ME" WAS THE TRUTH, BUT i CANT STRESS "WAS" ENoUGH, i THiNK HES CoNFUSED NoW.
"MY BAND" WAS A DUMB ASS SoNG BUT iT WAS A CoNCEPT RECoRD AND WHAT Do YoU EXPECT FRoM D12 "DETROiT STATE of MiND"???

BUT i JUST THiNK EM iS AT A POiNT WHERE HES CoVERED So MANY BASES WiTH ALL HiS PREViOUS ALBUMS, HE CoULD JUST BE CoNFUSED AS FAR AS THE DiRECTiON oF THiS ALBUM GoES, iT CoULD BE A SMoRGiSHBoARD oF EM, THiNK "NASTRADAMUS", WHiCH WASNT A BAD ALBUM BUT iT WAS ALL oVER THE PLACE.
BUT i GUARANTEE HE STiLL SHiTS oN MoST oF THE ToP ARTiST oN ATLEAST 4 oR 5 oF THE TRACKS oN THiS NEW ALBUM, i MEAN HE iS MoTHERFUCKiN EMiNEM.

RoYCE 5'9 - "M.i.C" oCToBER 26TH
i HAD To Do iT.

RELEASE;

PRIZM

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
this shit is beyond horrible. i haven't decided whether his last single was worse though...

C

chris

That beat is wack as fuck but Em had me laughin the whole time. He needs to quit using them fast paced beats all the time.

C

Copenhagen

It seems, beat wise, that he has been a bit inspired by Outkast's new shit...and the song is bad.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Why has he changed his voice? It sounds more laid back, but with a homo twist.

''Yeh boy shake that ass''

errrrrr..........

its actually worse than Without Me and My Band.

sAfE.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
nah nah dawg dis is dat fiyah fo real. ya'll sleepin. this is bangin' for reals.

*sigh*

you all know me, i'm taking a hater break for the week.

take everything i have said, and reverse it to the extreme and thats how i feel about this.

this is greeat music people. hip hp is alive and well so long as it rest in elvi-er, eminem's hands.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Cold Truth said:
nah nah dawg dis is dat fiyah fo real. ya'll sleepin. this is bangin' for reals.

*sigh*

take everything i have said, and reverse it to the extreme and thats how i feel about this.

this is greeat music people. hip hp is alive and well so long as it rest in elvi-er, eminem's hands.

"yes yes dawg dis is wack for real. yall are awake. this is doodoo for reals.

This is shit music people. hiphop is dead and sick so long as it rest in eminems hands"

hows that for an interpretation

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
hip hp is alive and well so long as it rest in elvi-er, eminem's hands.

i think its restin in Kanye's hands right now. i really think he has done good for hip hop already.

in the middle of all the synthy, clap-in-every-beat bullshyt, Kanye takes it back with pure sampling.

sAfE.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:

*sigh*

HAHAHAHAHA, i KNEW iT.

BUT UH, WHATS WiTH "KANYE HoLDiNG HiP HoP iN HiS HANDS" UM, i DoNT THiNK THATS GoNNA BE THE CASE.HE AiNT THAT NiCE.

RELEASE;

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
gram green said:
see the thing about kanye is........ shit just playin.... we know where this is goin....

oR SHoULD i SAY, HE AiNT JESUS.

RELEASE;

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
NoW i DARE oNE oF YALL To TELL ME HES BETTER THAN RoYCE.
RELEASE;
Come on man. If you wanna get down to the gritty shit as far as lyrical skills, Em would kill Royce. You can't base your decision on this song. If them to got down to a raw ass freestyle battle, Em will prevail!

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
i think its restin in Kanye's hands right now. i really think he has done good for hip hop already.

in the middle of all the synthy, clap-in-every-beat bullshyt, Kanye takes it back with pure sampling.

sAfE.
WHAT!!!!! Have you lost your gotdamn mind! Kanye tight, but its muthafuckas way better than him.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Complexxx said:
Come on man. If you wanna get down to the gritty shit as far as lyrical skills, Em would kill Royce. You can't base your decision on this song. If them to got down to a raw ass freestyle battle, Em will prevail!

i GoTTA DiSAGREE HoMEBoY, RoYCE iS NiCER THAN EM, iN ANY SHAPE oR FoRM.
EMS NoT FUCKiN WiTH RoYCE, ESPECiALLY NoW, SLiM AiNT BEEN FUCKiN WiTH RoYCE SiNCE THE MARSHALL MATHERS LP.

RELEASE

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yea Royce is real nice, i cant see Em taking him

members online