New Hip Hop Trend Contest

A

ACEBEATZ

Here's a contest for everyone who wants to participate. It is for fun.

Here's the flava: Disney Sample Club Beats. HAHA.

who will come with the most original???

I'll participate too.

Send your links in this trend!!!!!

Holla Ace

ill o.g.
WHAAATTTT TTTHHHHHEEEEE FFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Yo,
You made me laugh. I didnt lose any respect for you or your beats over that, but Lion King?!
I might be over-reacting or somethin, but i just dont think thats right. Dont get me wrong though, if you take out the lion king, and leave the drums and bass, its gonna be hot.

Lion King?

Ill look through my Disney movie collection (im not jokin) and look for somethin to try this competition out. I know what you mean by Disney Sampled Beats now. But that was classic. Im probly gonna remember that beat 10 years from now.

PEACE

A

ACEBEATZ

wut is the showcase?

Cold Truth said:
i deleted it. PLEASE post your links in the showcase.

WUT IS THE showcase?????i dont know wut is it. And hey, a guy made a lil comp lil this a week or two ago and you let em post links, there were links from all those who respond.

Holla Ace

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
well, i didnt catch that one. the showcase is what we post our beats up in about twice a week. there is a current one. go to the audio section and its in there.

what was that comp, annyways?

A

ACEBEATZ

My Disney Beat

Go see my example in the showcase

Holla Ace

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
there are some pretty good sample from the movie norte dam or whatever i can't remember the exact title...

A

ACEBEATZ

Thanx!!

thanx for those who heard my beat.

If you wanna advices on how to make you beat get groovy holla me

Ace

A

ACEBEATZ

reply for my beat

Producer_GyaL said:
i wanted to hear your beat, is it still on your website? i dont find it...

It's on the showcase in the section 28-30 april the link is there i fix it cuz my website is now rebuilt and i forgot to put the mp3 that has been destroyed when the site was updated.It's now there again.

FuriousMusic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thats hot you flipped that!!!! What ahppend with this is there going to be a contest or what. Sounds interesting it would be a challenge.

A

ACEBEATZ

i did that a while ago but not a lot of poeple respond. no one did a beat so.

Holla Ace

members online