New J Dilla

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
I think "2Pacing" should be inducted into the dictionary ;). So when are they going to drop it?

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
shit "is jdilla wrong kuz he wants to get it on til he dies?"(pick the new pac cd up if you dont get it) but on some real shit man, this should be tight. i aint even know who dilla was until i got on illmuzik about 3 years back, forgive me but my age was basicly that. but yeah this is something id definatly cop.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Yeah,
I got a kick out of that, I remember when we were having that talk. Jay Dee was a bit underated during his life just like a lot of cats (Mozart/Charlie Parker/etc)....

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Yeah,
I got a kick out of that, I remember when we were having that talk. Jay Dee was a bit underated during his life just like a lot of cats (Mozart/Charlie Parker/etc)....

a bit underated???...that dude is one of the most underated ..i hope his death wont be ignored by the public like Big L's wuz..L's another one that deserves way more respect and recognition then he gets now

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
a bit underated???...that dude is one of the most underated ..i hope his death wont be ignored by the public like Big L's wuz..L's another one that deserves way more respect and recognition then he gets now

yea seriously

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i feel bad LOL kuz lil over 6 months nova introduced me to big l for the first time. dude was like "dont talk to me until yo u can name 5 of his songs" lol

so what are the 5?

members online