Knock Out

Rap's Genious
ill o.g.
Y r u typng lke ths??

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I'm really liking Lights Out by Kyza, Great Britain by Scorzayzee, The whole Jehst album, City Breaks by Yungun and Seasons by Cunninlynguists. Theres loads more but it would take ages to type!

R

Robin Yorhouse

I'm feeling the Black Eyed Peas joint.."where is the love", reason being it's real.

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Thats a catchy song, Justin Timberlakes chorus is nice on that.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
yo it doesnt sound like you guys listen to tha hiphop i do...but have you guys heard tha new 'blueprint' album - 'the weightroom'??
that shits dope - indipendent - and best of all everything from tha sick lyicism to tha beats were all done by Blueprint...thats a lot a work! and tha shits dope though if you never heard of em' yet...definently check him out.

look fer soulpositions new album soon in stores too...thats Blueprint and RJD2 on tha cuts...that shits probably even doper...

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by DueceMade Ent.
yo it doesnt sound like you guys listen to tha hiphop i do...

That's a wrong thing to say just because you listen to some cat named blueprint that I never heard of doesn't make everything not hip hop..and the thread is what joints are you feeling now not what hip hop joints are you feeling......

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
yo man im not quite sure why your coming at me like this?
Basically, i was making a legit comment that respected everyone elses opinions at the same time. I simply stated that i dont think anyone else here is listening to tha same hiphop i am, which in all decency could actually be wrong - but from tha threads here that would be my own inferment - you dig? Yo and that last comment you made kinda sounds like an oxy morron if im not mistaken? you kinda quoted yourself twice and said the exact same thing!? Anyway, i was just giving my freindly 2 cents on 'what joints i was feelin' right now and i really dont see how im so different from tha rest of tha pack?
Yo peace man...i hope you can dig what im saying!

T-Dash

Fo-net-ic-ly Spee-kin
ill o.g.
Hmmm....feeling right at the moment...

Black Eyed Peas - 'Where is the love' cause its a real nice joint with a purpose and I can just vibe with it. Really liked it from the moment I heard it.

Klashnekoff - 'Murda' is a cool song showing some good UK talent. I love this joint...its heavy.

Louis Logic and Apathy - 'Best Friends' is prolly one of my fave tracks out at the minute. I love it, a good concept and such natural delivery with a dope beat. Makes the conversational style flow work real well...

I'm also feeling that new Mary J and Meth track that started this whole post. Meths flow on it is pure ill, beats nice and Mary does her thing. Love it.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Originally posted by T-Dash
Hmmm....feeling right at the moment...

Klashnekoff - 'Murda' is a cool song showing some good UK talent. I love this joint...its heavy.

hey am ive started gettin in2 dat klasnekoff trck 2, da chorus is pretty catchy

T-Dash

Fo-net-ic-ly Spee-kin
ill o.g.
Yeah afriquedeluxe that track is nice, I'm glad that UK hiphop is finally getting a bit of play on the radio and on a few select music channels.

Plus, DueceMade Ent...I got a copy of Louis Logics album 'Sin-a-matic' about a week ago and the whole thing is blaze. You gotta buy it if you see it. Every track is production and lyrical genius, gotta love what the underground brings through.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
yeah thats tha word goin around.
im definently gonna check it out - - i was actually supposed to get a copy from a friend, but im just going to buy it now that i have some change saved up.
im gonna buy this legends disc i was gonna get a long time ago too...crapy old music - - i think thats tha name - - its like tha only one i dont have...i figure its gotta be good like tha rest uv tha collection!...

im waitin for tha people under tha stairs to release something new though - - those guys havent droped something wack yet!! i luv that shit!