new kanye west track - diamonda are forever

T

The Bastard

sorry fade but i knew you gunna be able to keep the kanye talk off the board for too long. this track is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangin

dialogic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
sorry fade but i knew you gunna be able to keep the kanye talk off the board for too long. this track is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangin

ha ha this cd is gonna be called late registration tho??? give up the gimmick kanye... i just heard the track tho and it's kinda boring to me, i wish he woulda used the horns from the beginning again... and the synth sounds dont excite me much and the "foreva eva" goes on for way too long... ha ha but hopefully the boost mobile track is on the cd

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Well i heard the track and i Like it,

But the thing is, it may be the star qualtity. Casue i dont know if i would like the track if it wasent "kanye west" anyway i thought the beat was dope. HIs MC skills have DEFINALY gotten better.

i also liked the way he mixes samples and compsotition(im tellin u thats going to be the next BIG thing)

class..

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
classic said:
Well i heard the track and i Like it,

But the thing is, it may be the star qualtity. Casue i dont know if i would like the track if it wasent "kanye west" anyway i thought the beat was dope. HIs MC skills have DEFINALY gotten better.

i also liked the way he mixes samples and compsotition(im tellin u thats going to be the next BIG thing)

class..

Hey Class... it already is the next big thing... Think Dre, Timbaland, Etc... Hopefully this kid will do Creative sampling with GOOD composition.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
BASTARD said:

*Fade peers into his magic crystal ball and sees this thread expanding.... ever so..... into a gazillion pages, with the posts going way off topic and everyone discussing whether Kanye is good or not, not just this song..... Eminem is coming into the picture.... no wait it's Benzino.... I see the letter 'B'... Does anyone know someone named Biggie? Posts go back to Kanye but now it's about how much of an ego he has.... Everything's dark now, looks like the thread was closed by a disgruntled Moderator.....

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
seriously...where can i get the song?

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
Hey Class... it already is the next big thing... Think Dre, Timbaland, Etc... Hopefully this kid will do Creative sampling with GOOD composition.

Yeah I think to some extent the majority of producers use a combination of both. In mainstream hiphop at least, there are few that are completely and utterly sample based and there are a load who use both sampling and composition to produce tracks.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Thanks Rythmikal!

great song

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
OMG after like three seconds i was gettin goosepimples! haha i luv it man! i like the lil twinkle bit lol. rep'in the R-O-C is always a gud look! just has that underlining tension thats so hard to create! the same tension u get with encore.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
hmmm this beat is cool. kinda epic, will probably sound pretty good when its mastered and played in better quality, that "eva-eva" thing at the beginning is SERIOUSLY annoying though........ i guess his mc skills are gettin better, lyrically he's better but those corny elements are still there, i.e, "your fat friend's name is minivan"

its cool tough, nothing special

oh, and the next big thing in hip hop is original compositions that werent interpolated from samples nor cheesy club beats.....

take THAT, SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!! lol

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
Tight

THAT SHIT IS EPIC!!! It's Not perfect as far as the qaulity but, I KNOW Kanye's Album will be ill as hell....(He saves all the best beats for himself remember!)

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Fade said:
*Fade peers into his magic crystal ball and sees this thread expanding.... ever so..... into a gazillion pages, with the posts going way off topic and everyone discussing whether Kanye is good or not, not just this song..... Eminem is coming into the picture.... no wait it's Benzino.... I see the letter 'B'... Does anyone know someone named Biggie? Posts go back to Kanye but now it's about how much of an ego he has.... Everything's dark now, looks like the thread was closed by a disgruntled Moderator.....

that's some funny shit there fade,

the track was a lil too busy at times and i couldnt hear what the hell was going on, kanye got skills tho i like his shit, i just wonder if he like's giving his publishing away like he do.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Hey Fade i dont know if u want this up or not, take it down if its breakin rules but heres the link to the song if u wanna dl it, i had to put it on this shit to send it to my friend, u guys can take it too if u havnt heard it yet, song is crazy

T

The Bastard

Fade said:
I see the letter 'B'...

whew, i thought you were gunna say fuck ''B''oston or sumthin. good thing you didnt big guy ;) . but did u like the track fade? Vince if u want the track im on aim at: wuworldorder781 . that goes for anyone else who wants it.

members online