New!!! Korg Triton Emulator ( PC only )

O

onetildawn

Sorry to let you down....but who here would jump on something like this? I know I would

and also a

Motif Emulator
Sp 1200 <------I actually heard they where really making something like this
MPC (all kinds) emulator that would be dope

DjDelay

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'd go for the triton and the motif, but not the sp1200 and MPC.

The sp1200 and MPC are all about their hands on feel, which i don't think software would ever re-produce

C

Copenhagen

Due to my current low budget, I would definitely consider the software version of these 2 gadgets. So when is it due out and how much is it?

O

onetildawn

Due to my current low budget, I would definitely consider the software version of these 2 gadgets. So when is it due out and how much is it?

Sorry man it was a joke, But I know there are a couple of KORG TRITON Reason refills floating around the internet. That's your best bet for sounds.:)

C

Copenhagen

Ok, I would still consider them though, if they came out.

Btw, those refills aren't very good, and I doubt that they are from the actual Triton.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
ive got a triton refill n it aint really impressive, but for me id prefer da hardware altho i do kno da software version wud do da same as da triton in terms of sounds

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

If I'm not mistaken, the thing that made the 1200 sound the way it did was the a/d d/a convertors, which means that to properly emulate the sound if it Emu would have to make a soundcard with the same hardware as the original 1200, otherwise it will sound just as good as any other sampler out there.

Take care,

Nick

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i just want emulations of the roland xv 5080 and/or fantom x soundsets..... i heard about being able to get the 5080 soundset but not HOW or WHERE to get them.....

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
triton, fantom, xv are all romplers. Probably not pcm based anymore but it's basicly a sample based synth, signal processing can modulate but the source is a sample. An emulator would simply not submit to a specific sound of the model but more to it's originator's capabilities and filters/fx. The source wouldn't be emulated, but would depend on the oem's engine/code in the original machine in order to swap banks and obviously, it would contain import for samples since it's a vst.

Virus made a good TDM plug which does emulate it's oem's synthesis

members online