New Merc Album, 'Channel Surfing', for free download

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
FADE APPROVED!!!

Just dropped the new album, Channel Surfing. You can download it for free at freedomwaters.com in the free projects section

Peep it and drop some feedback.
Or peep it and say nothing.
Just peep it.

l_6d721e51e4b16036f17dd1d38d6df1ca.jpg

----------------
Now playing: millionaire money (shanghai to shangrila)
via FoxyTunes

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I scanned through every track and the ones that stood out to me the most are

track 2. Breath- This was a good way to start the album man, dope stuff here.

track 14. Lush- This one just gave me a crazy feeling man...real laid back vibe, the lyrics were on point.

track 18. Rock Moranis- Gott Dayum! this was hands down the dopest track on the album...good way to end it, but I just love the energy on this one!

overall your lyrics are on point as usual, and the beats on most the tracks are dope.
That cover is dope to man, did you take that picture?

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Hey dude, i just downloaded this today after seeing your blog entry on myspace!
Some pretty dope joints on there.
My fav so far would have to be: LUCIO that ones pretty fresh man.

yeah. thats one of my favs too. it shows the power of the straight loop with nothing added. haha. i engineered dat!!! dopest hip hop producer YOU know!!. sometimes its like why ruin a good piece of music by adding shit. i'll rhyme on it as is.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm feeling how your keeping the tracks short and sweet... just like channel surfing. One of the projects i'm working on is doing something similar... It really helps the album move along like a story and you don't have to skip that 5min song you don't like. I'm about 1/2 way tru it but I'll say job well done. It's unique and entertaining.