New Michael Jackson

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
anybody heard it. it believe its called dont go away. he took it back to vintage michael. very very hot

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
anybody heard it. it believe its called dont go away. he took it back to vintage michael. very very hot

i hope he has realized some things. it's a perfect example of how physical desires or a lack of facing assults will abuse and distort. hopefully he found his own love and his own respect (for himself). After two or three decades far of the path, if he came straight form the heart i wonder what he would say. saying that, i have not heard this song yet but i will youtube it now

before any link watch the live groundbreaking 1987 performance (last edit)
edit

i looked, it must not be the name of it. look again Big Tone, if you will, and repost the name of it.

edit

feat akon and will i am? (2008 release) [/B]

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I dunno, I find that my perception of his music has changed since I found out what type of person he is. Is that wrong?

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I dunno, I find that my perception of his music has changed since I found out what type of person he is. Is that wrong?

No, it's not wrong. But I always try to separate the music from the person. For instance, I think R. Kelly is an idiot but, his music is good. Just because someone isn't a good person doesn't mean their music is bad. But, what you feel isn't wrong. That just doesn't work for me.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
the name of the song is dont go away. they played it on the nuthouse in tampa yesterday

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
No, it's not wrong. But I always try to separate the music from the person. For instance, I think R. Kelly is an idiot but, his music is good. Just because someone isn't a good person doesn't mean their music is bad. But, what you feel isn't wrong. That just doesn't work for me.

yeah I do too, I hear James Brown could be a real arsehole to work for but he's still the funkiest mofo to ever walk the face of the earth. However if I found out he was a child molester etc, those lascivious grunts would become creepy rather than funky. That's what I mean, MJ's music sounds different to me now than when I was a kid because of what I know.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
yeah I do too, I hear James Brown could be a real arsehole to work for but he's still the funkiest mofo to ever walk the face of the earth. However if I found out he was a child molester etc, those lascivious grunts would become creepy rather than funky. That's what I mean, MJ's music sounds different to me now than when I was a kid because of what I know.

I understand brotha. By the way, James Brown may have USED to be a real arsehole to work for. Don't forget, he passed away.