NEW MPC 1K Tutorial

RaO large

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
KurtisRich said:
40 bucks for that? I say save that 40 bucks and get two 24 cases of henieken. You can find better and FREE tutorials online. Worst part about that tutorial you showed us is that.... You actually have to READ it.

Where can I find those tuts you talkin about?

mpc-samples

ill o.g.
If anyone has any questions about our new ebook, please feel free to ask me on these forums and I'll be happy to assist.

On the product page you'll find links to a free example tutorial from the book (Sequencing Tricks Part 2) in which I explain how to create 'fake' turntable stops and sequencer 'echos' - from that I'm sure you'll see that there really isn't any kind of free tutorial explaining this kind of stuff around anywhere, certainly not for MPC's.

Feel free to download the chapter summary as this describes in detail what the book covers. Unlike the manual, we give real-life, practical examples of how to use all the features of the MPC1000, and give you all the required samples and files (699 of them) to recreate the tutorials as you go through them step-by-step.

Even if you don't buy the book, I hope you get something out of the free tutorial on the product page

Thanks

Andy, MPC-Tutor
sales@mpc-samples.com

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
^^^^

I thought u were MPC Tutor. Hey how are u?!! This Nicole(mnh2410). But just to let yall know he does offer some good stuff on his site and thats the problem with yall now yall dont wanna READ SHIT. Having that book gives u future referrence.

Nicole

C

Clientelekid

ya i got some of dem tutorials of mpc-samples and some samples

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
KurtisRich said:
40 bucks for that? I say save that 40 bucks and get two 24 cases of henieken. You can find better and FREE tutorials online. Worst part about that tutorial you showed us is that.... You actually have to READ it.
lol...yeah nobody likes reading anymore. we need video!

BeatAssassin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
True indeed why pay for a tutorial for MPC with so many free ones online. The best teacher is yourself because you may discover somethig that someone else hasn't done.

members online