THE MPC 2500 JUST GOT AN UPDATE CHECK OUT AKAIPRO.COM

Here are the key features of version 1.10 for the MPC2500

Added the ability to record audio CDs
Added greater compatibility with MPC2000XL files
Improved USB connectivity
Added the ability to record track mute events
Added the ability to stop long samples
Greatly improved stability of the operating system

YOU CAN NOW RECORD YOUR BEATS STRAIGHT TO A CD JUST LIKE THE MV-8000.I NEED SOME ADVICE HERE WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK.IM STUCK BETWEEN THE TWO THE MV-8000 OR THE MPC 2500

ADVICE WELCOMED!!!!!

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
JKIEYZ said:
THE MPC 2500 JUST GOT AN UPDATE CHECK OUT AKAIPRO.COM

Here are the key features of version 1.10 for the MPC2500

Added the ability to record audio CDs
Added greater compatibility with MPC2000XL files
Improved USB connectivity
Added the ability to record track mute events
Added the ability to stop long samples
Greatly improved stability of the operating system

YOU CAN NOW RECORD YOUR BEATS STRAIGHT TO A CD JUST LIKE THE MV-8000.I NEED SOME ADVICE HERE WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK.IM STUCK BETWEEN THE TWO THE MV-8000 OR THE MPC 2500

ADVICE WELCOMED!!!!!

really what you should do is try them both out side by side, thats the only way your gonna see what you trully like best.

but i chose the 2500 over the mv because it suited my workflow better and got straight to the point.

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
I agree with 50 cal.. Get whatever suits your workflow the best.. I went with the MV cause i didn't want to worry about all of the buggy os updates that Akai likes to drop.. And the MV gave me everything in one unit so i didn't have to go buy other equipment...

JKIEYZ

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Good look on the responses

I hear alot of people saying the MV doesnt have the swing that the MPC has.Is that true or just personal preferences.I like the work flow of both but the mpc seems to be more straight forward

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Have you checked them both out yet? If so right down the pro's and con's of each and compare. Then see which one hitz the nail a little harder. Im pretty sure both of them are wonderful pieces of equipment!! So good luck!!

B

Burna

I love my 2500. Shit's like my left nut, i dont go anywhere without it. :D

members online