New Nas Video..

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
"who got more style than son do" NOBODY!!!

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
"Really dope.... Do u guys know who produced the track?"

Supposedly Nas is doing alot of his own producing on this album. Don't know if he did that joint though.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
the beat aint that special, not into nas that much but he would rock it harder with a better beat i think

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
classic said:
tight track but isent that an old led zepplin meldody??? Alchemesit has been usuing alot of simple old school meldoies lately

i'm pretty sure that was inna gadda da vida from iron butterfly.

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
YOOOOOOOOOOO!! That shit was mind blowin'. Now that Jay is out the game we know FOr SURE who the real champ is!

B

Bless

Word!I just seen the video for that "thief theme" today...raw!!!street!!!nas is gonna drop the " true&realest"lp ever...watch!!!and its a double...WHAT!!!i heard a new song he did off the new lp sound like a "i can"part 2 i think its called i am somebody'.....bangin!!!!!jeah!!!!

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
the videos cool but isnt that a jimi hendrix sample or am i wrong?

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
The album is not a double cd anymore, but anyways that video is so gangsta, its fuckin hot, but whats Nas doin rockin the gold teeth? lol

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
thats iron butterfly "In A Gadda Da Vadda"- "in the garden of eden, honey...."

basically, it just got the screw treatment. they flipped the stereo image so the lead riff comes in on a different side... either that or they sampled a different version.

i thought it was eh.... so so at first but it did grow on me some.

the thing i respect about nas is that he has the ability to break a track that isnt normally a radio track and get it played (made you look?????!!), although his made for radio tracks tend to be on the corny side...

BlackSox

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I think hes good, but ive never been a real fan. i didnt like kanye either til lately, but after seeing the jesus walks video, i'd take kanye over nas. i think kanye still has a lot to say, and nas is starting to run out of things.

"im hot like 95 degrees"

cool

members online