New Nas

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Lyricism is on point, but is he allergic to good beats?

I agree with you 98%, most every beat he's picked since It Was Written was whack. I do think "Made You Look" was a nice beat. I also thought Hip Hop is Dead was decent ( I was in the minority at Ill who thought so), I liked that track with Chrisette Michelle. Realistically though I haven't gone back to listen to that album in a long long time, so maybe it wasn't that hot after all.

Regarding this Fear of a Black Penis track, he's got too much free time, this sounds like something that they did fucking around in the studio, I'm surprised they released it. It has potential, however that beat just makes it so slow and energyless (new word, thank you).

Regarding Nas is Like, that's one of the greatest beats of all time. I went to a Primo Q&A session last month, he was talking about how he made that track, very cool story. Here is a link to part of that interview:
http://www.rosenbergradio.com/2008/12/12/thanks-to-primo-and-everyone-else/
They also had a live band (with horns) recreating some of his greatest tracks with Rob Swift recreating the cuts on top. It was dope.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Lyricism is on point, but is he allergic to good beats?

hes gotta be cuz how can someone pick so many wack beat and be so consistant with it lol..i dont get it thas why i dont fuck wit Nas anymore im officially not a Nas fan anymore and never will be again unless he can come out wit sumthing That has dope beats to compliment what he says cuz honestly..i shouldnt have to compromise wit Nas why should i appreciate his shit cuz his lyrics are good FUK THAT..theres to much talent in the underground wit insane lyrics and beats to keep giving Nas a chance hes dead in my book i cant fuck wit him i rather listen to hungry cats who knoes that the deal is in how to make a hip hop album..

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Check that song I dropped on this thread. SICK beat

Nas - My Will

I think its kinda recent too

False... That shit is at least 3 years old

T

The Arkitekt

oh ok. I discovered it on The Cutting Room 2 which was dropped in 2008 I belive so I thought it was from recent

members online