New Placement.

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122
What's your secret to getting placements?
Great question bro, for starters I'll say that throughout the years I had to learn and develop an approach to being able to work with artists. I don't spam them off gate. I start with a personable approach like actually LISTENING to their music before I even hit them with the fact of wanting to work. It has also helped me in terms of being a fan of the artist first, whether indie or major. They see that with the amount of support you give early in the partnerships, whether it be from sharing their latest material or promoting them freely and randomly. That has been my approach and has worked well for me the past 4 years in doing so. I definitely had to change a lot of ways I went about reaching out, but I honestly do feel that how I go about the business is beneficial.

Great question bro, for starters I'll say that throughout the years I had to learn and develop an approach to being able to work with artists. I don't spam them off gate. I start with a personable approach like actually LISTENING to their music before I even hit them with the fact of wanting to work. It has also helped me in terms of being a fan of the artist first, whether indie or major. They see that with the amount of support you give early in the partnerships, whether it be from sharing their latest material or promoting them freely and randomly. That has been my approach and has worked well for me the past 4 years in doing so. I definitely had to change a lot of ways I went about reaching out, but I honestly do feel that how I go about the business is beneficial.
That's great info, I feel like I've been trying to attract too much. I don't spam at all, I know that doesn't work. Your approach makes a lot of sense, I'll give it a try. Thanks!!

MNTLPLX

PLXtruMNTLs
Battle Points: 14
Dope track... soothing... she sound like Yo-Yo lol... nostalgic...