New 'Poor Scene' Instrumental , just got back to the beat making let me know what you think guys

MichaelsLife

Created for a purpose
Battle Points: 5
Really well done! I like the vibe on this one and the mix is good too. Really the only feedback I have is that the snare was a bit distracting being off-center. I feel like it would drive the beat better being dead center with the delays panned. Nice work!

Hypermanbeatz

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 81
Really well done! I like the vibe on this one and the mix is good too. Really the only feedback I have is that the snare was a bit distracting being off-center. I feel like it would drive the beat better being dead center with the delays panned. Nice work!
Thank you I'm glad you like it and I appreciate the feedback

Man the beat is dope, and really like the intro. Hard motivational vibe to this, nice.
Agree with @MichaelsLife on that snare, gotta be down the middle for me, as soon as i heard the snare panned to my right ear it was annoying, i wanna hear that slap in both ears equally.
Nice work though man!

i like the vibe of the beat, I think it could use an extra bassline on the 1 and 2 to complement the 2 basses you already have. Regarding the snare, id throw another snare on the left channel, and another in the center to balance it all out. This way with careful equing the snare will sound wide while still being centered.