New Producer on the site

AKManilla

ill o.g.
Wuddup Illmuzik, my name is AK and I'm representing the 306 and TopWise Enteretainment. I have been putting it down making beats for about 3 years and would luv some professional feedback from y'all on this site. I have checked lots of yalls beats and there is a lot of talent on here!
I would greatly appreciate any listens and most definetely some feedback (positive/negative)! Anyways thanks a lot !

AKManilla

ill o.g.
Well u have your soundclick site on the bottom of your post?? lol
Anyways I cant start a thread in showcase and I dont see this one there?

U got some hot beats Grafik! U check my soundclick??

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
lol @ newbs....Again, read the rules. We don't mind you leaving your soundclick site in your signature, but you're starting an unnessessary post by asking people to listen to your shit. We have a showcase section which allows you to post up links to your beats in the thread, and then the idea is you comment other ppls beats and they comment yours back...

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yeah post your site in your signature, and post your beats in the showcase, Showcase - March 14-16, 2006. its open for 3 days then closed 2, so just post your beats in there, and thanks, i will check your site, just make sure you post in the showcase to get feedback

AKManilla

ill o.g.
Aiight man, sorry about starting the new thread, NEWB! LOL!

THanks Grafik, I put a post up in the Showcase

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
not me

...i think

members online