Battle Points: 74
Woooooooooooooo that shit looks dope.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I hope its realisitic this time and the white guy loses..jk
Im gonna guess on the plot here.
Rocky trains gets his ass whooped and then makes a comeback defying all odds and logic
as well as physics...For a resounding hell yeah moment at the end..
Rocky 6 - Stay the fuck Down Already..

To keep this hiphop, who do you think is gonna do the "catch" song..?
You know like eye of the tiger? Whats it gonna be this time?
Killer Mike and somthin I hope.

T

The Bastard

I hope its realisitic this time and the white guy loses..jk
Im gonna guess on the plot here.
Rocky trains gets his ass whooped and then makes a comeback defying all odds and logic
as well as physics...For a resounding hell yeah moment at the end..
Rocky 6 - Stay the fuck Down Already..

To keep this hiphop, who do you think is gonna do the "catch" song..?
You know like eye of the tiger? Whats it gonna be this time?
Killer Mike and somthin I hope.

its gunna be more like a geaorge forman story, retired boxer comes back and wins the championship, dont hate on rocky fag

T

The Bastard

haha i seen the rocky trailer since last year .... i think it's going to be predictable.... and corny.... but..... i'm probably gonna end up watching it... just becuz it's ROCKY

u saw THAT exact rocky trailer last year? you sure?

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
They've been pushin that movie for a while now.. I remember seeing that trailer a long time ago too (During the whole Contender series). I still want to check it out..

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
I got the "Rocky VI" wallpaper! These movies are inspirational to me! I, III and IV are the best ones! When I hear the "Rocky" theme song, I get goosebumps. I love that shit!

T

The Bastard

I got the "Rocky VI" wallpaper! These movies are inspirational to me! I, III and IV are the best ones! When I hear the "Rocky" theme song, I get goosebumps. I love that shit!

part 2 was my favorite, when all the kids follow him durin his historic jog thru the streets and up the stairs ,and the black doods choppin the shit out of his stomach whle hes doin situps,
but the best scene is when hes in the hospital wit adrian after their son is born and hes like look if u dont want me to mess wit apollo anymore i wont, and shes like theres only 1 thing i want you to do for me.......WIN soon after is the greatest 5 minutes in american cinema!

S

Svenghali

I know I'm on some different shit but Rocky???? Raging Bull, now that's a real boxing film with some real actors, script, and acting. Rocky 1 through 5 my as well have been animated. It's like "professional" wrestling and soap operas......predicatble, cliche and corny. No disrespect to those that like Rocky, you dig what you dig, I just had to jump in this one.

T

The Bastard

Fuck That, Rockys The Best Boxer Of Al Ltime, And He Aint Even A Real Boxer!

members online