new Saturn pix

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I just want to be around when the find some shit alive on one of these planets. You know they just found evidence of water on one of Juipter's moons or something. And we just had that discovery under the ice caps that just melted. All kinds of species of animals they didn't know existed.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
...but Not Better Than What Any Moron Could Do In Photoshop.
Ill Believe It When Theres Really Something To See.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
You think mulitple nations are gonna invest 3.3 billion dollars to come back with some photo shop? They tell you in the captions how they generated that shit, it's fucking insanse. Man's been walking around this earth for half a million years, but only been in space for forty years, it's wild what we can see now that we have satellites taking picture instead of seeing things through our dirty atmostphere...

T

The Bastard

...but Not Better Than What Any Moron Could Do In Photoshop.
Ill Believe It When Theres Really Something To See.

i was thinkin the same thing, theese shits look photoshoped, i was expecting to see sum real looking photographs, theese look like graphics

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
i was thinkin the same thing, theese shits look photoshoped, i was expecting to see sum real looking photographs, theese look like graphics

i think they touch up the pictures sometimes. I remember watching some documentary where they said that the actual pictures of mars were actually black and white, and they added colour to them.

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
Shit, i thought this was about a new car. I'm losing it bad. I'm like, why in the hell is this linking to a Nasa site. lol

beautiful...makes ya think, was this down to intelligent design or random big bang explosion.

4 real, we have a universe that operates like a clock working in perfect harmony from the seeming chaos. How can it not be intelligent design? Species that are perfectly suited to their environments, butterflys with the eyes of its predators predator on it back, since when did a butterfly decide, I know what Ill do, ill grow what looks like eyes on my back, that will scare my predator. Sorry but i really dont think butterflys are intelligent enough to make big decisions like that. Darwin had trouble with his own theory, because of the complexity of a trilobyte eye. It didnt fit with the widely accepted theory that we went from simple sigle cell organisms up to advanced humans that we have become. Evolution is a crock of shit that has destroyed religion. Religion isnt exactly a great thing(just another control method) but it does have moral guidelines that seem to be lacking in todays society.

Id like to add that this is neither religious nor political, just my opinion of the universe and all that is in it.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i think they touch up the pictures sometimes. I remember watching some documentary where they said that the actual pictures of mars were actually black and white, and they added colour to them.

are u serious they added colors to mars..wow i wuda never thought that idk what to believe

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Id like to add that this is neither religious nor political, just my opinion of the universe and all that is in it.

What if you wee to worship the "POLITICS" of evolution?
What would that be eh?
Gets deep, I saw a show that was on a theory or actually a proven formula that in every universe there are 11! count them 11 parallel universes!
Wow somewhere not only am I an invalid but also a HUGE mega star!

members online