New Season Of Entourage!!!

T

The Arkitekt

new season of entourage starts this sunday for those of you who don't know. if youve never seen an episode then WATCH IT!!! best series to ever hit tv... go get HBO!!!

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I wouldn't say its the best in my opinion behind 'The Wire' and 'Sopranos', but Entourage is hilarious. I was late getting into it and had to rent the first two seasons a while ago. Its defintly a good show, Johnny Drama an Turtle keep me laughing every episode. My fav was when Drama wanted to hook up with a chick he liked back in the day and comes to find out she likes younger guys, so he and Turtle had to swap dates later that night.

T

The Arkitekt

I wouldn't say its the best in my opinion behind 'The Wire' and 'Sopranos', but Entourage is hilarious. I was late getting into it and had to rent the first two seasons a while ago. Its defintly a good show, Johnny Drama an Turtle keep me laughing every episode. My fav was when Drama wanted to hook up with a chick he liked back in the day and comes to find out she likes younger guys, so he and Turtle had to swap dates later that night.

yea that shit was hilarious, with the rimjobs and shit... and in my opinion entourage is better than sopranos. i never really got into sopranos, it was ok, there was just so much better mob content (movies and stuff, no really good mob series), idk about the wire though, never really watched it

T

The Arkitekt

maybe i'll get the first season on the various torrent websites or rent it, i did hear good things about it. btw, tom and jerry owns entourage, nothing has you laughing like smoking a nice fat one and watching an episode or two of tom and jerry, maybe i'm on some other shit but try it lmao

edit: i take that back, tom and jerry doesn't own entourage but its damn near close

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yeah its not hard to get into that show but you really have to watch every episode from the beginning to see how things unravel....Still a really dope show. Good actors. Dynamic rolls. More like a movie then a show. Thats where HBO usually excels though I suppose. Usually anyways.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
I just started the first season of Entourage a few weeks ago, really hilarious stuff. HBO's output has been incredible, and will always lead the pack in terms of groundbreaking and refreshing schitt.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Yeah, Ill admit...I caught a couple of those and they were kind of funny. I dont think its my kind of humor though, I just never was that impressed by that show. Its too "sitcommy" to me. :(
I know a lot of people dig that show but every time I watch it it just kinda bores me more then anything....theres been a couple funny episodes that I caught though.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i think entourage is better than the wire..

T

The Arkitekt

first episode of the new season was on last night. pretty good episode, althought i was pissed that they only showed one episode instead of the usual two.

http://www.medellinthefilm.com/

look what i dug up lol, it's the movie trailer of Medellin (movie from entourage), the websites from hbo

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Thats my only grip with Entourage its only 30 min. If I was Vince I wouldnt have left Mexico or whereever he was either LOL

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
I was gonna say the same dam thing. I hate how most other shows on HBO are a whole hour long and Entourage is only 30 minutes...It was still a good start to a new season tho. The end was comedy with Turtle and Drama breakin that fools window.

T

The Arkitekt

yea, you get so into the episode and it ends suddenly

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
yea, you get so into the episode and it ends suddenly

but it does what its supposed to do have u wanting more...it wuz a dope episode..that had me rollin when Drama and his girl wud go..CHIRP...TWEET!!!

members online