New Shyne Album

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just copped the new album bootleg. I have yet to hear it though. Does anyone nkow when the release date is? And what have yall heard about it?

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
More or Less is pretty crazy, Kanye did the beat

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
that kanye track been out for more than a year though... for some reason they changed just the words where he says more or less in the chorus.. he used to say until i die... which actually floed with the chorus much better.... not sure why they did that... you can even tell if you listen close... more or less is like dubbed in

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Shyne is on the "ConfessionS" remix with USher straight bananas, he on the phone rapping from jail about the CLUB NY shooting, yo song is sick! My birthday 8/10 I gotta cop this

T

Teknition

Just Blaze got a track on there "Diamonds and Mac 10's" ..which is a old song with a new beat
also Scott Storch has a banga on there "the gang" ...he used the same sample RZA used on "Verbal Intercourse"

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
THiS SHiT is HoT.HE HAS A LoT To LoOK FoRWARD To WHEN HE GETS oUT AND iS ABLE to Go on WiTH HiS LiFE.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Link still works over here but to answer your question: the quality is shitty..
nice promotion stunt though..

ill o.g.
RigorMortis said:
Link still works over here but to answer your question: the quality is shitty..
nice promotion stunt though..

Your link was fine.

But the "listen here" part on the page didnt work, it said i wasnt aloud to use a blah blah blah in realplayer.