New to IllMuzik

Heez Magnif

ill o.g.
Hey everyone, I joined Illmuzik so i could get more inspiration and support from my beatmaking brethren. I've been making beats for about 7 years now, I started making them on a PC with FL Studio and once i got more into it, bought a Roland MV-8800, Yamaha Motif6, Pro-Tools, Rokit6 monitors, etc... slowly building on my setup through the years to get exactly what i wanted/needed. I no longer work on the computer to do beats at all because I enjoy the workflow of gear much better, personally. The only thing i use my PC for now is tracking a beat out into ProTools.... BUT I want to start adding more VSTs amd computer work in combination with my hardware made tracks to give them extra oomph!

I look forward to chatting with all of you and Its so good to be here!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Welcome to the site! Endulge and Enjoy!

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
mag welcome to the fam!
i was doing the same thing bro using all my hard ware and using a crapy comp to track them out lol
but i got introduce to reason when it first came out and since then the mpc and sound racks ar just collecting dust during the yrs there has been several upgrades which i got them all but the most unique upgrade of all to the propeller-head is record u cant use vst but u do get the ssl mixer board console which we all know is a powerful board ive just recently got an upgrade for my labtop and now i can run everything extremely smooth well heez mag welcome and hope u enjoy the family peace

Heez Magnif

ill o.g.
thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

@Dacalion, a fellow MV brother! i absolutely love my MV, the only thing i hate is that i dont have the MV8-op1 so i dont have 8 outs. when i track out a beat i have to mute each track and record them seperately. Which is such a pain and waste of time. Since Roland stopped producting that piece of hardware, im stuck.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Welcome to crillzmuzik..