NEW TRACK!!! Eminem produced By Dr Dre

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
.......................................................................................................uhhhhhhhh.............................................................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................garbage and em is one of my top 5 emcees. this shit is horrible.

ill o.g.
I gotta take back my last comment, this song as goofy as it is has grown on me in the last couple of days. It definately rubs you the wrong way when u first hear it because of that chorus but I think its tight now, its still better than alot of shit thats out there on the radio now. At least he didn't autotune the chorus.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I think its kinda weak that we praise certain artists now just cuz they dont fuck with autotune tho ya kno!?....The shit was wack in the first place....But yea, the song isnt complete doodoo, it just isnt as hot as the Del joint...

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
love the track, cant wait for the album. beat was hot, Dre's verse (written by Em) was well delivered. and I enjoyed 50's lazy flow at the end. not groundbreaking stuff, but fun to listen to.

DJ EThical

ill o.g.
This is a good song its just unmixed,l i have not heard a new Dre beat in a long time...could we see detox soon?

members online