New Trap Banger Produced with Fl Studio

DeadBassRecords

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 74

Im back with a new banger made with fl studio

Looking for Feedback on the mix mastering and overall composition

Let me know what you think and il return feed on your thread , soundcloud or youtube as usual

Thanks!

Very good beat. I like the sound of piano that plays the melody along with that plucky synth that complements it. I like the sound of the 808. When it comes to arrangement those vocal snippets really add variety to the composition and create great texture in the background. Mixwise, this beat is much cleaner than the other beats that I commented on. For example drums are really on top of other instruments and especially the high end (snares and hihats) are composed really well.

One thing that I would change is that brass you used. I don't really think it fits the beat and if you intended to use brass in this beat I would say that the better choice would be just quick brass stab instead of the one you have here. It seems to have a big delay at the beginning and it kinda creates unnecessary clutter in the mix and defninitely takes the space for the artist. So just my opinion that simple short but powerful brass stabs would be better. But that's just my insight. :)

DeadBassRecords

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 74
Very good beat. I like the sound of piano that plays the melody along with that plucky synth that complements it. I like the sound of the 808. When it comes to arrangement those vocal snippets really add variety to the composition and create great texture in the background. Mixwise, this beat is much cleaner than the other beats that I commented on. For example drums are really on top of other instruments and especially the high end (snares and hihats) are composed really well.

One thing that I would change is that brass you used. I don't really think it fits the beat and if you intended to use brass in this beat I would say that the better choice would be just quick brass stab instead of the one you have here. It seems to have a big delay at the beginning and it kinda creates unnecessary clutter in the mix and defninitely takes the space for the artist. So just my opinion that simple short but powerful brass stabs would be better. But that's just my insight. :)
Really appreciate this kind of feedback homie , i just returned feed on your thread

Here is a remix i did with this beat

members online