New Video Written and Produced by The Music Luvas

T

The Arkitekt

yo mucka, i checked out your myspace and you got the typical layout generator thing going on. if you wan't i can do a professional looking myspace for you at a reasonable price (payment through paypal), and i'll do it first if you don't like it you dont have to buy it.

as for the song, its a little too commercial for me but yall do put quality effort into the music

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.
yo mucka, i checked out your myspace and you got the typical layout generator thing going on. if you wan't i can do a professional looking myspace for you at a reasonable price (payment through paypal), and i'll do it first if you don't like it you dont have to buy it.

as for the song, its a little too commercial for me but yall do put quality effort into the music

Sounds good lets do it. hit me on( aim muckamusik )

as for the feedback yeah this is us trying to get that NEYO $$$$ its all love

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
R&B ballads are madd boring. I can tell you were bored a bit by your posture. lmao

Nice vid as usual!

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.
That Kick must be serious...its shaking the fucking camara..good work as always

we appreciate it.. yeah i had the stand a lil to close to the sub.. lol

R&B ballads are madd boring. I can tell you were bored a bit by your posture. lmao

Nice vid as usual!

I actually like rnb ballads more its just a different energy channelled at times when making it.. whats really happening is im thinking of the melody lines ima write and making sure the drums dont step over it...

members online