New World Currency

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
isn't that site ran by a dude who believes the NWO is run by lizard people?

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
oh why yes, it is

using that schitt as a source is almost as deceiving and slanted as reading foxnews or any other media outlet with an agenda

divineaspex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the site doesnt really matter, just look up medvedev and you will see all the articles about the new world currency.

isn't that site ran by a dude who believes the NWO is run by lizard people?

I think you will find that its David Icke that beleives the NWO is run by lizard people.
Alex Jones beleives the NWO is organized by Satanic cunts, I agree with him.

I wouldnt knock Alex Jones, too much of what he has warned of in the past has already come true.
He was going on about the so called credit crunch years before it ever happened.
He has opened my eyes to a lot of things. I dislike his barrage of advertising, makes me think the guy is only out to make money, but then I remember that he gots a lot of stuff right. Because he doesnt make this shit up, he reads it in publicly disclosed government documents, and by scouring the news feeds.
I personally wouldnt shoot the messenger.

Once the North American Union between Canada, USA and Mexico is complete and it will be complete one day, the current currencies WILL BE replaced with the Amero. Maybe the day that happens will convice you that Alex Jones isnt such a crazy fucker after all.
I dont doubt he has an agenda, most people do. Im not going to discard his information, especially when it comes true though, regardless of his agenda.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
^^ haHA!! The resident conpirator!! I dont disagree with 2Good though, I just knew he would be on the thread like flies on stank.

I think we all know that the one world rule thing is comming.. I dont think there is anyway to stop it actually.
It would be easier though if aliens were proven to exsist, then it would make sense to have a one world authority in order to deal with other worlds.

http://www.thegrandawakening.com/index.html

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
yeah david icke is the nutjob that believes in the "lizard people". lol. Jones bothers me, but I have to cosign wit 2Good. Homie been callin shit from the door. (he is fuckin annoyin tho)Just like anything, everything and nothing is possible. We just have to sit back and enjoy the ride as bumpy as it may be.

Also, not for nuthin, but why is "walking on water" and healing the sick" by the son of the Creator more believable then Lizard people. There is no data showing proof of either, feel me? No disrespect, just a perspective.

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
at 4:37 it shows a picture of jay-z with a black stone ring. then it shows a picture of a black person's hand facing a different direction with a freemasonry symbol on a black stone ring. WHAT THE FUCK? i had to look further into this because this would no doubt prove jay-z's a freemason right? i googled jay-z free masonry or something like that under image search and i found that ring picture. it was some random black dude and had that same picture that was posted up besides jay-z's picture.

in conclusion. why the fuck does he have to try to so hard and fucking bullshit like that. fuck him.