Newbie here to Introduce myself & Bio!

Digiteq

Battle Points: 1
Hello People !:D My Name is Reece Smith also Known as Digiteq. I am From Scotland in The UK Live in the City of Glasgow, Nice Place to visit a lot of scenery lol! I am 19 Years of age and still living with the family unfortunately. I love to Produce Music from a very young age of 7 years old always loved music my dad bought me my first pair of drums at 7 did not go so well as you know at that age you loved to destroy things lol and then the age of 9 i got my first guitar i eventually learned how to play through my cousin cause he was in a band and then i hit the age of 12 and i get my first pair of Turntables Numark TT 1610's good pair of turntables but they were Belt Drive so a was annoyed lol so then at the age of 12 i got another interest and it was Producing music so my first producers software was Acid Pro 6 a hard bit of software to use but i got the hang of it till i hit 14 and i got FL Studio now that was some software and still from there on in i am using Fl Studio currently on the 10th Producers Edition. I Like to Explore my options in my Music i Started off with Scouse House then Hardcore and now i am exploring my options and i am working on Hardstyle, Progressive House , Electro House & Tech Trance and just recently started on Producing HipHop & RnB Music so Part from the all the hard work out of my options i love making music and always will hoping to become something big in life not to the fact of making money knowing the fact i worked hard for what i have achieved and asked for no one else's help.

I hope that gives use a rough idea of who i am and i hope my time here i am good hand and help to use all

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Welcome! Indulge and Enjoy!

Digiteq

Battle Points: 1
Thank you guys a will do :D by the way i put a song up made a wee hiphop/RnB beat so i hope use all enjoy :D