Newbies Be Easy

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I'm glad to see that the Illmuzik community is growing , but you Newbies really need to think about things you say....This site is more than a beat comp site almost everyone of you come and say they will blaze the next comp they have the hottes beats and that they're more than ordinary ..please stop it....for everyone of you newbies that talk all that crap about you having hot beats and can't wait until the next comp just post in the showcase and let your music speak for you and not your words , and the funny thing is not one of you over confident(arogant) newbies has yet to post anything in the showcase!! :confused:

C

Copenhagen

You're definitely speaking on my behalf too.

Newbies are more than welcome, they just have to remeber that this site is more than the beat competition and that some are of us are perhaps 10+ years older than them and seek a mature, serious site without bullshit and immatue teen issues.

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Copenhagen
and that some are of us are perhaps 10+ years older than them and seek a mature, serious site without bullshit and immatue teen issues.
amen to that -- it doesn't bother me to see the newbs come in talking stuff -- that's what all young cats do -- i used to do it 10+ years ago -- so i know -- but what bothers me is the cats that are immature and it comes out in their words -- it's ok to debate -- but don't catch feelings -- it's all wasted energy and time

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Those City Boys....haha nah for real "Hood" is rightthese cats be comin on here tryin to run shit i mean damn it aint been too long since i was a newbie but i wasnt on it like that, u gotta carve your niche in this shit, and people will respect u cuz they know what u can do, build relationships, then again there are people here who arent newbies that u dont here from until a "beat this" competition pops up. thats life, words dont mean shit, there are 60 usable keys on this keyboard, think of the possibilities of the words i could type, it dont mean shit, play your music and u wont have to tell people u hot, niggas know what im capable of...

C

Copenhagen

What also bugs me are posts written in capital letters/caps lock only and people who write 'slang', like they probably talk...and I'm sure some of them aren't even from the ghetto or anything...they just impersonate rappers etc even though some are probably nice middleclass kids and they try to put they spoken language into writing even though they perfectly know how to write 'normal' english...

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
simply put it looks like the new cats are in check on Illmuzik there's enuff producers (and (wannabe producers) on the planet to go around and if you think you hot then you gotta few thousand (at least)producers to show ya skillz to first b4 you come in the house and talk about how much better your skillz are let the masses be the judge not your ego.....LOL

fiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
yea man - it's like this, in everyday life you are the one producer on your block, but when you get here all your neighbors make beats, so you go from a big fish in a small pond to the sea...

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
"and that some are of us are perhaps 10+ years older than them and seek a mature, serious site without bullshit and immatue teen issues", cum on, not all of us act immaturely jus cuz we younger, yall tryin 2 steroetype or sumtin?

S

Skaet

Hey I am a newbie to and i dont said i have the best beats ever!!!!
i dont post my beats and i dont said i am the hottest new producer.

peace

Skät

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
***The Newbies Strike Back***
Nobody was referring to ALL of the newbies, we dont need a newbie revolution, i kinda know what pushed "hood" over the edge to start this forum, that "bullshit teenager" comment was kinda O.D. but everyone has their own opinion, keep the site positive.Peace

C

Copenhagen

Afriquedeluxe, no wasn't stereotyping and didn't have you in mind either. I know you aren't immature but they are some that are and just don't understand that we are much older and have been there and passed that stage in our life many years ago.

Skaet & Changalang, once again, we weren't stereotyping all newbies, we were only referring to those newbies who act as we mentioned.

;)

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
EveryOne here started with one post even Fade fimself i personally dont think being a newbie means anything, its about whos gonna take the most from the information they get here and whos gonna work harder at making the best beats.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
hahahahahaha, I got this STUPID PHAT BEAT called "Feelin Da Heat" wanna hear it ? Just Kidding...This is an awesome site, it's not very hard to tell who's for real on here. Mixing the cyberworld with reality can be fun huh?

--dac

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by TITO
i feel what your saying just respect the next mans work just because your a newbie on this sight dosent means that your a newbie creating beats

It's not about being a newbie at making beats it's about coming here talking all kinds of shit about they're the best and they can't wait until the next beat comp...It's more than a beat comp here more than half or almost all the newbies come and say the same thing about how hot their shit is but don't post one track of their hotness in the showcase no need to tells us how hot you are because none of us belive what you say we belive what we hear

members online