Newbies Be Easy

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
also, the attitudes that are given off arent exactly friendly at times..... sometimes it's something taken the wrong way, other times it just seems like attitude.......like myself, i'm sure some of you think i must be angry all the time cause i got strong opinions.....anyhow, skills define themselves, regardless of what we may each think of our own abilities. the bottom line is that we are all here because we have something to prove to the world of music and ourselves, and ILLMUZIK a great site to gain experience, confidence, and a measure of exposure that will only increase as time goes on.... some of the kids i have heard in here will likely be off to bigger things soon enough, and so for all the newbies in here respect is must because we are all in the same place...... one

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
This is why I came over from UGHH. There was a lot of immaturity flying around there. You try and post something up there serious and some young buster would come blaze you up with some reduckulousness. One kid actually posted a thread saying 30 year old people should be banned from underground Hip Hop.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
yeah... true that, amen. it is easy to get caught up sometimes...... kids dont get it, there is much more than what they are exposed to. its funny, because those thirty year olds were the 20 year olds that made the music the underground tends to consider "true hip hop"..... isnt it ironic?

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
^^^Ha! First time I heard that. I gots to throw that one up ever time I hear some young buck talking nonsense. The Truth is certainly to be Told.

B

BeatTRibe

Damn I think most of your are newbies anyways...heh...just kidding...sort of.