next city to blow up.....

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
what do you think will be the next city where all the hip hop talent will come from? you know like compton in the early 90's or brooklyn, and atl.

my pick is San Diego cali, they will reinvent gangsta rap for the west coast.
Lil Rob, Mitchy slick of strong arm steady and Jayo Felony........what do ya'll think...

T

The Bastard

KurtisRich said:
Boston needs to be put on the MAP!!
i hear that, we under neath a dark cloud of new kids,wahlbergs,and bobby browns

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
that kid said:
what do you think will be the next city where all the hip hop talent will come from? you know like compton in the early 90's or brooklyn, and atl.

my pick is San Diego cali, they will reinvent gangsta rap for the west coast.
Lil Rob, Mitchy slick of strong arm steady and Jayo Felony........what do ya'll think...

Seatle has a pretty strong scene... Somewhere in the pacific northwest. We got the best weed, so it stands to reason we should have the best music too right?

Maybe im not being realistic, but it could happen.

T

The Bastard

ColossusBeatfix said:
Seatle has a pretty strong scene... Somewhere in the pacific northwest. We got the best weed, so it stands to reason we should have the best music too right?

Maybe im not being realistic, but it could happen.
seattle already got its shine in the 90s wit the grunge scene,dont be greedy....

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
London.

Haha, I dunno, but it's funny every year I hear UK heads saying this is the year the scene will 'blow up/take off' or so and so will make it...
Still, Canterbury's own Mr Parker provided production for Ghostface on Fishscale, so it isn't exactly all that far off.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
JERSEY!!!!!....na cuz we got faggats in jersey who wanna rep New York like they from there cuz its kool cuz there cousin is from washington heights BITCH KISS MY ASSSSSSS YOU FROM OLD BRIDGE!!!!

T

The Bastard

Fury said:
JERSEY!!!!!....na cuz we got faggats in jersey who wanna rep New York like they from there cuz its kool cuz there cousin is from washington heights BITCH KISS MY ASSSSSSS YOU FROM OLD BRIDGE!!!!
redman put jersey on the map in my eyes

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Fury said:
Whoa, take a deep breath and count to 10.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I PROMISE you that Charlotte will NOT be the next city on the map.
I challange anyone in the whole industry to come here and do a show.
In 5 minutes after the crowd is wowed that you are here it will be dead still and all faces will be mean muggin.
Artists quit doin colosium shows here,they might show up for club gigs now and again.
That way you gt less mean mugs and a shooting or 2 outside.
Im tellin you this is the craziest city, not only do they NOT enjoy home grown music unless the artist went to NY or LA and that city approves it but they also cant seem to have fun and enjoy other national artists in hiphop.
It been that way for at least 15 or so years here now.
Kinda takes the wind outcha sails.
I will put $ on this. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN! LOL