Nicolas Peyrac - "Antes De Separarnos"

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Let's do this flip and see what's what. ;) Flip this shit!

Download it in MP3:

You can use Peggo to download the YouTube video to MP3.

hqdefault.jpg

Part2

Boom Bap Beatsmith
Battle Points: 1
Oooooooohhhhhh.... This is gonna be sweet... I love flippin these kinds of samples... Time to start choppin ;)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This was a dope sample but pretty difficult to flip. However, that might be because I made it difficult. I found this reversed loop that I liked but then it got challenging when I started to build on it. I'm not a fan of the beat but it is what it is.
It depends on how you use the sample, of course. But I like your beat, you flipped it really well. I like the breakdown part around 50 seconds.

Oooooooohhhhhh.... This is gonna be sweet... I love flippin these kinds of samples... Time to start choppin ;)
:D

macndabox

UnGenre Productions #unGenre
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
This was a dope sample but pretty difficult to flip. However, that might be because I made it difficult. I found this reversed loop that I liked but then it got challenging when I started to build on it. I'm not a fan of the beat but it is what it is.

You ate that.

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1

shit.. i thought it was dope..

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170

You're being modest.....the beat is dope .