No I.D. Sample Flip Contest

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i signed up there some dope cats..but i dont wanna flip that its 2 classic 3 different producers ripped it 9th premo and i forgot the other one

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I got mines up... That was dope Ominious..

Thanks. My youtube shit is acting up. I don't hear any audio. I might have to re-upload it.

Before you posted I saw your profile pic on their site and I was like.... "damn I seen this dude before." You don't forget an Illmuzik Beat This Winner's face. LOL!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Thanks. My youtube shit is acting up. I don't hear any audio. I might have to re-upload it.

Before you posted I saw your profile pic on their site and I was like.... "damn I seen this dude before." You don't forget an Illmuzik Beat This Winner's face. LOL!

LOL! That's whats up man. I thought it was my computer that was messing up.... I heard your beat already though on the other forum.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Man did you hear all the shit those other muthafuckas put up there? Geeeez bro. Man I made a whole beat video and shit. And for what? My shit was like like 5th grader level. Damn MPC! I guess that's what happens when you get into a flipping contest with No fukn ID.

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
i signed up there some dope cats..but i dont wanna flip that its 2 classic 3 different producers ripped it 9th premo and i forgot the other one

Pete Rock - Sun Won't Come Out

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Jazzy's Groove

Main Source - Live At the Barbeque

It wouldn't have been flipped so much if it wasn't such a dope sample, there are many different ways to use this.

Blunt604

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
obviously its a classic but when you have millions of unused samples that are fire why pick this one. that is lame to me. theres no parts in it that are dope that havent been used. u could flip it butit just gona sound like something else no matter whut u do.

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
obviously its a classic but when you have millions of unused samples that are fire why pick this one. that is lame to me. theres no parts in it that are dope that havent been used. u could flip it butit just gona sound like something else no matter whut u do.

well if you listen to the flips, you can see that they all(good or bad) don't sound like how anyone else flipped the sample. i used to have the same attitude as you about overused samples, until i realized how much manipulating wasn't done to most classic samples. there is really alot of life left in those samples

members online