No Joke...

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
this snow storm in the norheast is no joke. i just had to shovel my car from under a foot and a half!

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
classic said:
nahh buddy i much rather have this shit then hurricans, ive been threw 7 hurricans and ill take a snow storm any day...
None of those problems in SO cal....just the occasional earthquake....I'll take that over any of that shyt

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
damn i moved to tampa about 2 months ago. i dont miss that shit

T

The Bastard

im the scumbag that doesnt shovel nuthin, if yur walkin up my street u need to walk i nthe road when u get near my house or be prepared to walk thru 2 feet of frozen snow. i slacked on shovelin my car out too, im sure ill have fun doin it tomorrow morning when i have 15 minutes to get to work.

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
J Rilla said:
None of those problems in SO cal....just the occasional earthquake....I'll take that over any of that shyt

i would rather take the hurricane.. atleast they know whern they are gonna hit so you can be prepared.. i'm not down with the ground shaking and stuff fallin apart and stuff.. you can't dodge those...

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
FSC said:
i would rather take the hurricane.. atleast they know whern they are gonna hit so you can be prepared.. i'm not down with the ground shaking and stuff fallin apart and stuff.. you can't dodge those...
I feel u ,but 10 years since the last big quake......the south is gonna huricanes every year ......the north is gonna get a few snow storms every year....so ill take my once every decade destruction.....I might be singin a different tune when it happens though

members online