No More *B* Word From Jay Z

Muszolini

I like beats.
Battle Points: 76
I don't think ANY word is that big of a deal.

I can understand that fully, but this day and age..everything is translated wrong and right, transparent activities... words do have effects.

but to his* track, so dope, jigga always coding his bar.

in any outcome, this can be good little rotation for him, such as if he ever does say the bitch word again...random buzz generated

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I don't think ANY word is that big of a deal. But good for him. Your perspective certainly changes as you get older.

wow, really? It wouldnt be a big deal if your mom/wife/sister/daughter got called that?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
wouldnt for me, i mean i know they aint bitches...

You'd let someone call the women you love in life a B*tch, and skate scott free? No ass whoopin?

What if a guy did that in your face? you wouldnt take personal offence for the lack of respect he has for you as the man around?

Of coarse you gotta take into account the location, and whos around, but really?

Muszolini

I like beats.
You'd let someone call the women you love in life a B*tch, and skate scott free? No ass whoopin?

What if a guy did that in your face? you wouldnt take personal offence for the lack of respect he has for you as the man around?

Of coarse you gotta take into account the location, and whos around, but really?

not a chance dude, i dont know them they dont know me, and man called my my girl a bitch on the tube station, i laughed, so his agression and attention went all into me..

confused him... what you expect is what i do not deliver in situations, my brain is bigger then my mouth.

the only time i would pitbull out is when u try raise your hand at me or on my fam or my loved ones, simple.

spit your game talk your shit, just dont touch me.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
More power to you, but if the dude is at the point of verbal aggression, ignoring them doesnt always yield that result. While thats the correct reaction, it most often not been the reality... in my life atleast.

Muszolini

I like beats.
More power to you, but if the dude is at the point of verbal aggression, ignoring them doesnt always yield that result. While thats the correct reaction, it most often not been the reality... in my life atleast.

of course, i didnt even mention to walk away... bro life is crazy, i accept that our species have dumbed down... but its more crazy knowing how easy learning can be..

fam i aint from no suburbs either lol im coming from a broken home with 6 other bros and sis's

im just saying knowedge is more powerful than physical aggro.

learn about Physical Bodies.. it has its own "language" a.k.a express your features, your eyes, your solid stand ect no twitching, "ready when you're homie" without saying that obviously.

and try figure the dude out in every attention he delivers..
cos if you counter it, to where you have the control of the situation to walk away, and he dont want it no more..

(sometimes they go for *real reconise real fam* talk) our FUCKING EGO can just pop out of nowhere and be like "yeah" or smirk or even crack a smile at him or her... now they gonna feel kinda like there pride got violated or whatever.. so now they feel you're in the wrong. or whatnot, just something to boost up or bounce back on.

funny world.

this dont work all the time, so learn how to dodge and pivit lol.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
of course, i didnt even mention to walk away... bro life is crazy, i accept that our species have dumbed down... but its more crazy knowing how easy learning can be..

fam i aint from no suburbs either lol im coming from a broken home with 6 other bros and sis's

im just saying knowedge is more powerful than physical aggro.

learn about Physical Bodies.. it has its own "language" a.k.a express your features, your eyes, your solid stand ect no twitching, "ready when you're homie" without saying that obviously.

and try figure the dude out in every attention he delivers..
cos if you counter it, to where you have the control of the situation to walk away, and he dont want it no more..

(sometimes they go for *real reconise real fam* talk) our FUCKING EGO can just pop out of nowhere and be like "yeah" or smirk or even crack a smile at him or her... now they gonna feel kinda like there pride got violated or whatever.. so now they feel you're in the wrong. or whatnot, just something to boost up or bounce back on.

funny world.

this dont work all the time, so learn how to dodge and pivit lol.

Yea, its a blessing when cooler heads prevail, and body language is everything. But to someone who wants to fuck with you, its means nothing. If they want a fight, they'll jump/stab/shoot you or whoever you're with from behind. If you can walk away safely, do it, but dont give them room for a surprise attack. I dont know too many people that will let you carry on by just walking away, and thats my own friends included. There's only one way to handle a bully with an elementary school mentality.

Deflection/ignoring someone from far away that's just blowing steam, is cool, but if someone is in your mom/daughters/etc face or close radius, you need to handle your biz and that usually dissolves to one situation.

Theres also alot a nuances and variables to this whole topic

Muszolini

I like beats.
Yea, its a blessing when cooler heads prevail, and body language is everything. But to someone who wants to fuck with you, its means nothing. If they want a fight, they'll jump/stab/shoot you or whoever you're with from behind. If you can walk away safely, do it, but dont give them room for a surprise attack. I dont know too many people that will let you carry on by just walking away, and thats my own friends included. There's only one way to handle a bully with an elementary school mentality.

Deflection/ignoring someone from far away that's just blowing steam, is cool, but if someone is in your mom/daughters/etc face or close radius, you need to handle your biz and that usually dissolves to one situation.

Theres also alot a nuances and variables to this whole topic
i hear that, how i was back then... i was on any brawl "fuck it mode" mindset of imma make sure one of us is leaving with a permanent mark...

just dont care, so long my skin leathers up... but habbits and different attitude came with it.

i never really ignored any deflections, i think some people have it in essence to just "protect yourself" heart from day. getting beaten up is better then beaten up someone... try flip the script on that.

but i still cant honestly say from my heart, if someone called my mother a bitch and my moms actually got her feeling hurt out of that... i would be in prison.. but i guess im putting that prespective in how she feels about being called a bitch...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
i hear that, how i was back then... i was on any brawl "fuck it mode" mindset of imma make sure one of us is leaving with a permanent mark...

just dont care, so long my skin leathers up... but habbits and different attitude came with it.

i never really ignored any deflections, i think some people have it in essence to just "protect yourself" heart from day. getting beaten up is better then beaten up someone... try flip the script on that.

but i still cant honestly say from my heart, if someone called my mother a bitch and my moms actually got her feeling hurt out of that... i would be in prison.. but i guess im putting that prespective in how she feels about being called a bitch...

Word man, I can understand that. Also keeps your blood pressure low lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
lmaoooo had some wooosa moments yesterday (MLK relate, so that was extra funny haha)

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
"Now with my daughter in this world I curse those that give it"
This line fucked me up. I laughed out loud reading that bullshit. People have made really jadded this dude and made him the moral authority.
I have 2 daughters and they are beautiful young women but, I will call a "bitch" a "bitch" if she is a "bitch". A woman will conduct herself as such. A "bitch" will be a "bitch" until she's trained to know better.
If he raises his daughter to be a nice young lady then he won't have to worry about her being called a "bitch" purposely. But chances are this kid will be spoiled rotten with the moral capacity of a peanut. We'll see in 18 years if he has a Casey Johnson or a Paris Hilton.