NO ONE could stop me from beatin this kid's ass!!!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
that daycare is in a hella trouble! im gonna own that mothafucka when im done!

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topi...aught-on-tape-violently-abusing-babies-video/

A 9-year-old boy has been caught on surveillance video abusing babies and toddlers at a daycare center in Mississippi. The unidentified minor is seen on tape terrorizing youngsters by using wrestling type moves to physically assault them. During several points in the tape, the boy is seen choking a baby and then patting her on the back and violently donkey kicking another toddler and punching her.
One father said he became extremely angry when his 1-year-old daughter came home with extensive, visible injuries for a solid week. The parent, Jamie Williams, said his daughter had bite marks on her body as well as a cut lip. Williams apparently became so enraged when the daycare failed to offer him answers, he reportedly slapped another child whom he believed was responsible. The police say Williams slapped the wrong child and was arrested on charges on simple assault.
The caregiver of Kiddie City Childcare in Vicksburg, Miss., Sandra Trevillion, has been arrested as well, on child neglect charges, for failing to be attentive to the children’s safety and for seemingly ignoring the abuse.
According to WLBT News, the bully’s aunt, Vinia Dolley told them, “He bad. He fight but he don’t fight little babies. He do also have a problem. He take medicine every day and he just a normal child.”
Dolley also said, “I feel bad about him jumping on a two year-old baby, he nine years-old. He don’t fight his own two year-old brother like that or cousins.”
The daycare has since been closed down.

da relic

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ok first of all, the aunt should be punched in the balls.

Second, seriously - that kid is a psychopath waiting to happen. I can see this kid growing up to kill. Next step for him after beating up little kids is he'll upgrade to torturing animals then a few years later he'll be chopping up his aunt.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
WTF is he doing in there anyway he is too old to be around those kids. When the vid first came on I thought he was one of the kids dads. Most places split them up and kids that old have no contact with the toddlers. I would beat the shit of that kid with my belt

wtf is wrong with him. the worker not doin shit yet they have the nerve to have video.