no promises but

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
which producers would you like to see interviewed for illmuzik? the THX interview went pretty well, and i've been wanting to do more. I was thinking of trying to get an interview with madlib, maybe flying lotus plus more.

drop some requests here and remember...i dont have any magic connects, just good networking skills. what this means is that i probably wont be able to get timbo for an interview.

also, if you want them to be video interviews, remember they have to be in cali, or in a spot that one of us at ill can get to and conduct the interview.

thanks.

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
1) Black Milk
2) Apex (I'd like to see if he's a one hit wonder or an upcoming superproducer)
3) Hi-Tek and rest of the Aftermath producer camp. (I'd like to understand more 'bout how it is like to produce under the wings of Dre) (Might be difficult)

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
2) Apex (I'd like to see if he's a one hit wonder or an upcoming superproducer)

Judging by the few tracks he has posted up on PMPWORLDWIDE I'd lean toward him being a one hit wonder!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
!) Salaam Remi
2) Stoupe from JMT
3) Bronze Nazareth

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I second Muggs. I've been listening to Soul Assassins 2 for two straight weeks.

I also would like to hear from Evidence.

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i agree with a lot of the suggestions so far...salaam remi, nottz, dj toomp, hi-tek. denaun porter maybe?

you know who would be a crazy interview is brian kidd. he taught polow da don how to make beats and apparently did a lot of ghostproduction for timbaland around 99-03 and he's blowing up on his own now.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
^^^ khrysis is dope ..BUT... does anybody else notice how way offbeat his snares are? .... i mean i know he does it on purpose, but it doesnt sound good imo and it sticks out like a sore thumb to me... maybe its just me i dunno... he doesnt do it evry track but he does it alot ..

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
9th Wonder Stoupe and Whoever does beats for Cunninlynguists...A piece of strange is a classic....oh yea and J-Zone

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^ khrysis is dope ..BUT... does anybody else notice how way offbeat his snares are? .... i mean i know he does it on purpose, but it doesnt sound good imo and it sticks out like a sore thumb to me... maybe its just me i dunno... he doesnt do it evry track but he does it alot ..

Yeah. I like that sh!t. His beats suit my laid back demeanor.

I love that as an emcee cause it gives you an offbeat/contrast rhythm to expand your flow with.