Not 4 Sale...

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I'm wondering how Kardinal Offishall (actually my favorite living rapper) is doing in the states...

Is he making sales, does he have air play? radio? BET? MTV?

And as for y'all, do you think he's good?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I didnt like his latest album. But the previous one is sick. Maxine is my joint.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
definitely one of the most underrated/slept on artists. hes on my top ten list since his part on rascalz' notorious. and "we good" on soul survivor 2 was the hottest track of the album

A

A.B.C.

I like not 4 sale, I'm playing it on repeat in my zune now, he's getting rotations with his Akon song Dangerous. I dont know if they dropped another single for it, or if they're even planning to. Sales wise ionno, I bought it though.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I think he's doing just fine in the states. I don't think he's in heavy rotation on strictly hip hop stations. I know he's not in Atlanta but on the mixed format stations I hear him a lot. Especially stations like 95.5 the beat in Atlanta. I hear him and Akont pretty regularly that station.

All and all he's a good artist in my opinion. Some of his joints I like some I don't care much for but non of his material is garbage. He's a welcomed voice to the industry imo. I'll support him on the singles I like.