not really feeling your style, but....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i was just thinking about how there cats here whose style doesnt fit my tastes at all.... but i see the potential to do different things with what they are doing, i see that a lot of you have what it takes to go far in this world of production... besides that the respect that i develop from the little posts back and forth. everyone here doesnt see everything eye to eye, but thats cool- thats what makes it great because i honestly believe that there will be partnerships/alliances/contacts/etc. that will develop from this site that wouldnt have come otherwise...

its funny because i find myself rooting for guys that i wouldnt listen to otherwise, and i know that that is an odd sort of compliment but it really is!!!

ILLMUZIK IS TAKING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey fade, after the initial cd's we put out, how's about a little concept maxi single? something along the lines of Hip Hop for Respect..... ah whatever i think i am through with posts for the night... just another random thought.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
yeah i think i did right after this post..... damn i guess i had a lot on my mind!!!!! i dont really even remember half of what i posted!!1

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Truth I think it was a good idea, even do a whole CD with colabs on it. colabs=two or more members from this site.

peace,--dac

C

Copenhagen

Putting all energy into getting enough people and sales for the first initial CD would perhaps be a better idea before we start any more projects ;)

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
yeah mkan that whole thing was at 2 am, i didnt really think a whole lot about what i was writing here!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
truth sure does post a lot of replys, hell if it wasnt for him we wouldnt have any threads either...lol

members online