Nothing to lose: attain your dream!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Hey Fam,

Wanted to offer some experience to the younger brothers and sisters here.

I have been through life as most of you have... partying ect ('nuff said).. and then found myself in a great depression after I got out of a bad relationship with a girl about as lost as i was. I was actually at the point that over the years the pain exceeded the joy in life and i simpily wanted it too end (life). living to numb the pain that was my reality.. it always starts out great as a kid but then mutates as the years progress into hell.

A few years I got into school and made a promise to myself that before i gave in i was going to bust my ass as hard as i could and see how mach brain damage i took.

Since the goal was to do my best, grade-wise, i had too cut out the smoking and drinking when they began to affect my grades. Currently I do not drink or smoke to do well in school, assuring a future secured from lack of income.

The point of this thread is that if you feel like you missed the train to a decent future.. you might be in a better place than those who never detoured as we have.

I have nothing to lose and everything to gain carrying a perspective that others simply do not have.

My life consists of school, music production, and sleep. Depending on what programs in College that you get into you can get workstudy or simply loans to live off of and free you up from your hellish job so yu can begin to enhance your brain, helping your production.

This way your future will be secure and your music projects still might blow up but there is no risk.

If someone would have told me this back when I was struggling I would have thought it was a crazy idea that would never work.. but it has and no one helped me but myself!!!

Best of luck to all of you! I got in school at 26 so it is never too late!! don't let a shitty job suck your soul dry like a succabi. get up out out an do it! start in a community college on loans.

if this helps you then good luck and contact me with any questions!
-best of luck Fam