• Afriquedeluxe

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djcasper

Cleverwon won

man...i haven't voed on any thread as of yet, but i keep coming back and hearing that beat, and someone said it before me but its true: it could be indy or commercial, either way cats would feel this one....love the sample...keep pumping out the hot shit

my vote obviously is for cleverwon

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Ok I liked both beats but, my fellow producers the rubber has hit the road it's time to vote like they do in A&R rooms, only the fire is gonna get the rooms heads bobbin, I like the supremes sample, Cleverwon is already a pro though...LOL just kidding(not really)......but it would have been hard to come with something on that level if you were not thinking of a classic sample beat flipped so viciously....my hats off to my fellow illmuzik and dynamicproducer members, Afrique & Cleverwon productions battling head to head....but Cleverwon can tell you how a live beatbattle is....everybody brings pure heat, I dunno if you ever got on the live showcase in NY or whuddeva, I have so you know that you have to bring da heat for the world online...LOL , he got my vote on that one der!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yo, I just got home from work and daaaaaamn!!! This is a close one!

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
man thnx very much to all dat givin da support. im jus here tryina finish off ma h/w so ill b bck in a few hours to c watup

whuahh, dis is close cleverwon!

gdluck!!!!!!!

E

EXEL THE BRAIN

yo cleverwon... i just saw that ur from south amboy....
im from perth amboy dawg....
we should hook up some time and make some heat.......

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Oh yea, you right up 35. Do you have anything I can listen to of yours?

E

EXEL THE BRAIN

yeah check the beat this results like 2 months ago......... i won that one
slum strumz...

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
everyond had some nice stuff fa real...i think the next battle that will probably be better. send a big respect to fade fo doin the tho, im in the next one. wish i coulda got in this one. holla

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online