Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Go here for all the info on the battles:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/index.php

Voting will begin Sunday, November 16th at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating! I'll be looking out for people trying to signup under different names or getting other people to signup and vote for them.

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat.

Once the beats have been posted, go here to listen to them and see the entire bracket:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

You can also discuss the StraDivaRius vs. Nas2000xl battle in here.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
stra....sample is nice, mix is ehhh, not very good, drums are aiite, a bit thin, bass is ok, vocal sample is nice...this is aiite, just think the mix was real bad

nas...melody is cool, drums are cool, bassline is sick though,this aint my thing at all...kick is mad hollow, lol. this is cool

hmmm, tough to decide, but im swaying towards nas's one...

yeah, vote-nas, i just preferred his to stras

cool battle

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StraDivaRius - Like that sample... Real playful sounding. Nice track man.

Cleverwon ProdukshunZ vote- StraDivaRius

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
strad - this shit is hot.. very creative.. the hook is real sick.... maybe levels coulda been a lil better but that 48kps is killin evrybody yaknow

nas - this is hot too - nice on the programmin.... im feelin the sttuter step flow on this one

fianl vote had to give it to stra - nas's beat was real hot but thatr hook on stra's shit was what did it for me.... good battle youse two!

P

petediddy

StraDivaRius.... hhhmmmm

DIVA? meaning youre female, Right? if so man, oh man!!!

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Peace,

My vote is for Nas2000XL

I've heard tracks from both of these dudes, that I liked a whole lot better than what I heard here in this battle.

Constructive Criticism:

StraDivaRius: The track was okay it didn't stand out to me though, the mix didn't help much either, and don't get me wrong dog, I've heard some hot shit from you before, but this track I just wasn't feeling. Maybe quantize the drums or that sample, because it seemed like the sample didn't all the way click with the beat in my opinion. The sample was different though kinda happy, but I think you could have rocked those drums better and put out better mix!

Nas2000XL: This track sounds like some industry shit you got the formula, but I'm the type of cat that doesn't listen to the radio much or the jiggy type beats, beef up your mix some, add some variations so it doesn't get boring to us listeners (you almost reached that point but then you broke it down in the chorus. I think you were superior in this round!

C

Copenhagen

Alright peeps, thanks to both contestants in this battle of round 1 and to the people who voted.
Get ready for round 2!

(thread closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.