November 19-22, 2008 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You can upload it before the first round. I'll be closing the beat upload page just before the battle, probably a day or so, that way I'll have time to organize everything. It's best to upload all 4 if you can!

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
I hate to do this... I'm not gonna be in this one either. I know it's only $5 but I don't have anything prepared for this, i haven't been making beats much for the last 2 months because my hard drive failed. Had all my stuff backed up, but still reinstalling everything has been tedious. Not to mention I don't just make beats, but I run a recording studio so it was more crucial to get my studio back online before my beat making stuff. Been busy recording other people and tryna pay bills!

Truthfully, I don't have much of anything and it's pointless to try and rush out some beats specifically for this.

I will be here to judge though. Unfortunate turn of events but what can you do.

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
$5 coming thru tonight, i'm concerned abou the lack of a title under my name!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Fade, just to let you know - I've only upped one beat because I don't have another one made yet that I want to enter, hopefully in the next week I will, so when it's made I'll up it for the second round, third etc. etc.

No problem, just let me know or just upload them.

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
all uploaded and ready to go...now we wait

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
alright I just finished signing up, I hopefully will have time to make some new tracks!!!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Damn..missed signups by one day....

That's so wack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online