November 21-24, 2007 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
ok, so i read the rules. you can post different beats for each heat/wave. and then the members vote.

the question being, how much time is there between , lets say someone won the first round, when does the next round take place? or do you have to post what your gonna do for all of them right off the bat

thanks,
...ELDIA...

and also there is no mentioning of time limits for the beats, and with no theme involved can there be lyriks as well?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
haha hey check the thread title, month off
???
the question being, how much time is there between , lets say someone won the first round, when does the next round take place? or do you have to post what your gonna do for all of them right off the bat
Each day the voting will be from aprox. 8am to 8pm ET. Once the round is over, you have to upload your new beat (if you have one) for the next round that night. If I don't have the new beat by the time the next round starts, your previous round beat is used. It's a tight deadline, but that's why it's important to be prepared!
and also there is no mentioning of time limits for the beats, and with no theme involved can there be lyriks as well?
All that info will be emailed to the contestants in a few days.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
im on adebt management list wit my bank

so no direct debits or shit

BUT

if i know my acc num and sort code can i still paypal it? i gots the cash

AND I WANNA REPRESENT

UK UK UK UK ok rest of the world but you know

(but would i be wasting money? am i too abstract for this? i cant do straight up shit, it just aint in my nature!)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
im on adebt management list wit my bank

so no direct debits or shit

BUT

if i know my acc num and sort code can i still paypal it? i gots the cash

AND I WANNA REPRESENT

UK UK UK UK ok rest of the world but you know

(but would i be wasting money? am i too abstract for this? i cant do straight up shit, it just aint in my nature!)

As long as it's in the PayPal there shouldn't be any problem at all.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
wow thats cool!
Fade been doin that hustlin!
Wind up with "I entered Battle That! And all I got was this crummy T-Shirt", With Dynamic producers on the back!

C'mon don't knock it, just be glad there's sponsors. It's not easy getting sponsors.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
You should give the number one winner a big bag of "SHIT" so they can blaze out and celebrate....

I can see this comp is going to be fierce. Everyone is being really quiet.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
iight!

Got my four bullets uploaded and in the chamber! Good luck to everyone who entered. I don't expect to win but I do expect to bring a little heat to the barn fire. Holla!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
yo, I don't know if i missed this somewhere but do the beats have to be the same guidelines as a BeatThis! comp? Like the size and time of the beat?

just want to double check before I submit my tracks.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
yo, I don't know if i missed this somewhere but do the beats have to be the same guidelines as a BeatThis! comp? Like the size and time of the beat?

just want to double check before I submit my tracks.
Check your email. Did you get something from me? It gives you the link to a page with all the guidelines on it.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Check your email. Did you get something from me? It gives you the link to a page with all the guidelines on it.

yeah, i got the email but wasn't going to open it til i was ready... I'll check it out now. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.