Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss the Hardboiled vs. 5th Sequence battle in here.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Hardboiled, what's up dog? LOL. we made it this far, congrats to you first and foremost. Your beat is sick man, very epic, well put together and the quality sounds great man. Great job and good luck.

I'll be at work for the next 12 hours probably I'll see how things turned out when i get home.

Peace to you and to everyone here at ill for voting.

-5th

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
Congratulations 5th for making it to the finals, I'm happy to be here w/ you. You had some good battles! Your track was dope. I liked the atmospheric sounds you used. Very laid back hip hop.

Thanks go out to the Illfam who competed for bringing out the bangers and for people voting on this Thanksgiving weekend.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Jeez Harboiled this sounds like a song you just jacked from a rock station..lol.
Professional sound all the way.What are you using?

5th nice mellow vibe.I like the vibe, bass line is cool.Put me in a zone.There is alot more goin on here than first meets the ear.

Dang these 2 trax are polar opposites. Neither one is overtly hiphop either.
I think it would have been cool at this point that screamed hiphop but really and truly hiphop is who you are and both of these trax represent that well.

Ill think on it.. :D

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Jeez Harboiled this sounds like a song you just jacked from a rock station..lol.
Professional sound all the way.What are you using?

lol. If only Black Sabbath was that popular to be on a rock station. Like hip hop, heavy metal has an underground. Black Sabbath's later stuff like the song I used never played on the radio. So it's another record I dug for and chopped the hell out of like a ginsu crazed chef and added sounds/melodies, the original sounds very different. Check out some of the original song "heaven and hell" here:
http://www.amazon.com/Heaven-Hell-B..._bbs_sr_1/102-3060217-7928909?ie=UTF8&s=music

I use Sonar, Korg Triton, a Jackson guitar for the solo, and an MPCxl.

bisit

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
both tracks were great, another awesome sample for HB, and another great bassline from 5th, but i'm gonna roll with HB

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Wow! Anyone that battles 5th, it's going to be close! Great job bringing your A game 5th.

Thanks for the congrats and votes Illmuzik fam. This makes my day! I haven't been making too many hip hop beats lately, damn flamenco guitar takes a lifetime to learn, but now I feel motivated to dig through heaps of records and cut and cook beats nonstop once again! Also, thanks to Fade for getting the battle up and running and not eliminating me for technical difficulties!

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Hey bro congratulations, not even disappointed in anyway over here. I got to showcase my shit an got a lil respect in the process LOL. na, but seriously congrats though man, i hope you spend the money on records!!

And for the record, i hate the how the mix turned out on my beat. i seriously have like 7 different versions over here that i did which i couldnt decide on. Even listenin back to them, i dont think i like a single one. S'all good though, this shit was mad fun.

and 1 vote is something to feel great about too.

Peace out ya'll, till next year!!

-5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online