November 24-28, 2004 - WORLD ROUND 1: Holmzini vs. MarkN

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the better beat?

• Holmzini

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • MarkN

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Holmz' ; That's some sugar this track, reall mellow n tasty, I'm really diggin' this. Maybe a bit too repetitive, I can hear more coming out of this.

MarkN ; Old skool vibe with a trendy pitched vocal. It's Mary J.Blige factor make me go back in time. But same here, too repetitive, there's more potential to gain from this track.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Yo congrats holmz good work on your beat, i like the kind of polished sound you got going on it does make the beat stand out a lot more, so good work man !
i can't believe how close this was lol, dman next time if my computer don't break, It's over ! ; )
peace

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Let me begin by saying, both guys did a great job.

Mark: Bassline was alittle too straight forward and ON the beat. I'da loved to hear it bounce around alittle maybe on the upbeat. You definitely have all of the elements in there. The Bassline was just alittle lazy and unexciting for me. Great Job though.

Holmz: Very nice mix of sounds. I could of used some nice 'drops' in the track to breakup the monotony. The vocal sample is very tasteful. If I was a pothead, I'd a been singin along wit homeboy blowin circles a da'purple...ya'mean??? [does anyone?]

I give it to Holmzie thurr...congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online